“Silkair- regional wing of Singapore Airlines. The name says the quality of service.”
Review of SilkAir

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

SilkAir is the regional wing of Singapore airlines. As a premium service provider, SilkAir and Singapore Airlines slways keeping their quality standards. My flight duration was 4:30 hrs and the journey was pleasant. Food, liquor, soft drinks, blsnkets, pillows, brush, paste, socks... i cant list all the items they provided for a 4.5 hours journey. Ample legspace and comfortable seats.
Highly recommended airlines.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,309)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Date on flight MI706 was 12 June 18. Nice smile from crew initially but realized the cabin crew were gathering at back of aircraft (with curtain drawn) and were making a lot of noise at the second half of the flight. The behavior of the cabin crew need to be reviewed. Food was not as good as expected from SilkAir.

1  Thank Roy F
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very bad and slow and cofused service.flight crew took a lot of time to serve food.they were very confused about the meal to be served and took a lot of time.very rude action response for anything requested.a great dissapointment did not expect this from singapore airlines

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This flight only last for an hour, but from check in to inflight services were very good. Their polite and gentle services are compatible with their parent company, Singapore Airline. Although their airfares are bit higher than the rest of the airlines, but after you've added up all the extra charges, the different is not that big, therefore I would prefer to take this airline than using the charter flights.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank denmark_x4
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I remembered when I booked the flight, we need to pay extra if we wanted to choose the seats with extra legroom (i.e. seats at the emergency exit). But when we were on board, there were passengers who moved themselves to these seats and the steward/stewardess allowed them to do so. The requirements were that they can speak English and can help to deploy the necessary safety or escape equipment when required to do so.

The flight was a short one and entertainment was limited. Our ipad was used by the kids for their own games. I tried to access the inflight entertainment using my andriod phone but something else needs to be updated; hence I can't access the movies and shows.

The food serving was somewhat slow but collection was fast....I have to gulped down my last bit of fruits and coffee for the steward to clear my tray. Cannot blame them too as the flight was about 1 hr 45 min (if I remember correctly).

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)