“Good experience”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've fly with SQ from Bangkok to Tokyo (Transit flight), the airline provide very nice serive and food. In addition, I got 20 SGD for using airport lounge at the airport.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,639)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This flight is so much easier that the route via Sydney. Saves at least 2.5 hours of delay.
Border control is also easier with a max of 100 pax leaving and boarding aircraft in Canberra. Wellington is a small airport also and any other flights into Wellington will delay baggage collection.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I did a layover in Singapore after one day seeing the city. We headed to London on an A380. The aircraft was in fantastic condition and kept to the high standard you hear of about Singapore Airlines. I had just come from an Air New Zealand flight the day before, and it too was amazing. Well, as amazing as being in a tin can for 10+ hours can be. I was sitting next to someone I didn't know. He was friendly. When dinner was served, I was a bit disappointed with how they treated him with his meal selection. Their meal offerings were highly questionable for international travelers - one dish of chicken and otherwise loads of seafood. Much like me, the gentleman to my right didn't like seafood. We were both sitting in the exit row seats, which we paid additionally for. Due to the way they do their operations, we were served last - maybe something that shouldn't happen to someone who paid an extra $100 for their ticket? We are all in economy, so it doesn't really matter when we get served. However, I managed to get the last chicken dish. Singapore Airlines gave the gentleman next to me salmon, without asking if he was okay with that. He told them... they came back and - without asking - told him "we have this instead" and walked away. It was another seafood dish! If they run out of appropriate dishes, they should march on up to premium economy, business, or first class and get the man a meal he's willing to eat. I was really turned off by the approach.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

In my opinion you have to a long way to beat the economy service on Singapore air. Ok it’s still economy but far better than the competition offer! This was a 13 hour flight, without decent inflight entertainment and attentive staff it would have been unbearable. Other point to note is both means were hot and tasty, mutton rice was the first second was poached eggs.

INSIDE FLIGHTS - Aircraft Facilities
Planes were very well maintained in all 4 legs I flew.
Entertainment systems were very advance.
Seats, table, toilets, everything inside the airplane looked new.

INSIDE FLIGHTS - Foods and Beverages
They have wide range of beverage selections (alcohol or non-alcohol).
They serve ice creams after meals.

TRANSIT - Changi Airport
Always love this airport.
Been here so many times and never been disappointed. Always come early on each flights from Changi because I always enjoy shopping and dining in Changi. Love everything about it.

SERVICE - Cabin Crew
This had been a surprise for me.
Not impressed at all by their service. And all those times they were known to be the best.
They always responded to my questions impatiently (with such rush).
Often said, "I'll get back to you, Madamme.", but then never returned.
Friendliness? Did not feel it. Compare to other airlines' crew? They're below standard.

GROUND HANDLING for Passenger
Very good, efficient in times and helpful.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)