“Superb”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Fabulous flight service efficient quick but never felt rushed Food was great
Everyone was friendly and no request was to hard Fight was smooth and everything was put in place to meet our needs
Love flying Singapore Airlines it is just the best

Write a ReviewReviews (14,037)

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Me & My friend were so excited to book SQ for the first time for my round trip to Phuket from Singapore. We booked the ticket two months in advance and successfully checked in through online. Nothing was wrong before we got the boarding pass printed. Our SQ flight got changed to MI (which is Silkair). I know that Silk Air is the subsidiary of Singapore Airlines, but I don't know why our SQ flights (round trip) have been changed to Silkair without any notification before. It's clearly stated on our boarding pass a few hours before our departure that our flights are SQ.

The flight experience itself was OK but we're disappointed. Our expectations are too high for this reservation. We'll think twice to book SQ for our next trip and maybe won't recommend to our friends.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Its not my first time taking Singapore Airline, it always maintain its service and food standard well, its not that i am a singaporean thats y i praise Singapore Airline. I have been taking numerous airlines oversea all these years. Y i choose to do a review for my nagoya trip with my family? Its becoz of the japanese food served during the flight from nagoya japan back to singapore... Its really marvellous delicious... hahaha. Overall, seating space is very good, food is also very good, the service is also very good, more importantly, my family and i feel more comfortable and safe taking SQ flights.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

A disappointing experience after reading the accolades given to Singapore Airlines. Overly complicated bag check in after already checking in on line, followed by an average cabin seating experience with most uncomfortable Premium Economy seats. Leg rests don't seem to complement seating and made it impossible to find a comfortable seating position. But good luggage space and entertainment screens. biggest disappointment was the food which was barely equivalent to other (average) airline economy menus. they decided to not service hot drinks. We hoped seats and food would improve with a subsequent second leg of the fight to Europe, but same experience...any why, on Earth, stopover in Moscow?

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Excellent airline, all is it should be: fantastic service, good food, drinks and entertainment, comfy seat, it is for sure one of the best airlines ever.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)