“Will definitely fly again!”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful experience!

The plane felt so new and modern, super neat and comfortable. The crew was incredibly friendly and efficient.

I loved the variety of entertainment on board, the movie selection was amazing!

I really liked that we were able to specify our dietary requests, which was gluten-free, but I must say that the meals that we received although gluten-free was either very bland (dry fish) or downright unpleasant (soggy rice cake cracker sandwiches). I would also have appreciated the option to specify if you are gluten-free and vegetarian.

Other than that the flight was very pleasant and I will recommend them to everyone!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (14,087)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had quite a high expectations for SQ, so was a little disappointed when I found out that they did not give water bottle for medium travel time (from Jakarta to Tokyo, with transit in Singapore). They also did not provide snacks at the pantry.

1  Thank alexakj
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have had the pleasure of business class when on business but now retired it is economy for us. That said the service was really good with the cabin crew being attentive to our requests. My husband at 6 foot plus often battles with leg space. We checked in early and the ground crew were able to accommodate us with a better seat. The food was also good as was the liquor service.
I was impressed with the way the crew kept checking the toilets so there was never a shortage of hand lotion or bits of toilet roll on the floor
Our stopover was Changi airport in Singapore which is always a pleasure.
So although a little more expensive, the service and relatively short stopover definitely makes Singapore Airlines worth it.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Tweet G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight to Australia via Singapore was comfortable and on time, On our way back home we spent 5 days in Singapore and I highly recommend visiting this city-contry.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We both went economy and were given the impression that they were market leaders for leg space but we were disappointed in how little there was as my knees touched the seat in front (I'm 6ft 3") and once the person in front reclined his seat that was it I was trapped, I am 68 and the struggle I had getting out of my seat was very bad as the arm rest on the aisle seat didn't lift I had to swing my legs over it and then try and wiggle out of the seat not a nice thing to see, but put that a side the crew were very nice and the entertainment was very good food wasn't to my taste but it was OK