“ONE OF THE BEST AIRLINES IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Skymark Airlines

Reviewed 2 May 2024

my name is john and i am from australia.... this airline is one of the best i have ever had the opportunity to fly with..
the service is second to none.. i had missed my the last flight and did not know what to do.. there were 2 ladys at the service desk in kobe airport and had helped me..
do not know there names but they deserve a pay rise.. having know where to go they had helped me get accomodation at portopia hotel..and offered me the next flight in the morning ( which i was happy to pay for ) SKY100 at 7:10am.. i have never in my life had such accomodating service.. 5 STAR the staff had gone out there way to help me never any other airline that i have flown with have given me so much help...also i only speak english so language barrier was no problem...using goggle search translator i recommend this airline to anyone i will definetely use this airline again and recommend you to all my friends
1000 STARS from
thankyou
john from australia

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Flew them on our way to a ski vacation and I thought they were great. Very efficient and on time. Reminds me of Southwest Airlines in the US.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 13 February 2023

What an amazing experience!
Great price, easy self check-in
Staff are friendly and helpful.
Prompt takeoff, comfortable flight.
I would absolutely use this airline again!

Date of travel: February 2023
Reviewed 23 May 2021

It was my first flight with Skymark for a last minute booking, and a very pleasant surprise, especially with the never ending issues Boeing 737 seem to be facing. The seats on this 737-800 were comfortable Recaros, We took off a few minutes late but were out of the plane 15 minutes early. Friendly service. I will fly Skymark again, assuming my return flight is similar.

Date of travel: May 2021
1  Thank Vincent D
Reviewed 10 December 2020

Perfect service, especially for traveller with road bike.
Polite, fast ,trouble free and the custom kitkat and coffee is super nice bonus.
Switching from ANA for these guys
I do wish they had on board wifi, even at cost

Date of travel: December 2020
1  Thank alexred3334
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.