“Southwest personnel were great”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Took a flight from Hartford CT on September 8 and return on September 15. After a number of SWA flights I have to say my experiences have all been good. The attendants were great and after finding my notebook and pen I dropped on the plane. The pilot personally contacted me letting me know he found it and mailed to my home. I think this speaks well for SWA staff and I will make SW my first choice for my next flight. Nice people deserve a shout out and thanks.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (16,836)

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Yes you can pay $15.00 each way per person to get on the plane first, But be ware that if you have a round trip ticket and you accomplished the first leg of the trip you will still pay for the 15.00 for the leg of the trip you already accomplished Southest updates the entire round trip So instead of paying $15.00 per person you are actually paying $30.00 per person for a trip you already took. Seems unethical. But these airlines aren't the most ethical

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I booked a flight last minute to Boston on Southwest. It was a pleasant experience from beginning to end from checking my bags in to when i landed on the East Coast. The pilot was very funny and made us laugh the laugh and they had a good movie selection too. The attendants on the plane were all very professional. Their food was pretty good and they made sure to always refill beverages to all passengers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Our flight from LAX to BWI was easy. We took an evening flight. The crew kept us informed of a little turbulence and proceeded to climb and get us into smooth air. We got out of the gate about 30 minutes behind because of a few passengers coming from connecting flights, however, our Captain made it up in air time and we landed approx. 15 minutes early. Thanks again for a great flight!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

They have a direct flight back to my hometown, so they (SW) have an advantage there for my business.

Me and my 8yr old son flew around 2 hrs. direct flight. Flight was on time, seats were much better than the old AirTran seats, and legroom was sufficient ( but I am only 5'9 ).

All staff was great, our flight attendant both ways very nice and accommodating.

Will fly them again for sure !

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)