“This is service”
Review of Swiss International Air Lines

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Swiss is swiss:) This is one of the reasons why I prefer to fly with Swiss. Customer first.
Online - at the Zurich airport and in the plane. No overbooking, good food, clean and fresh.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,105)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Everything went well on both our outward and inbound flights. Both were spot on time and all staff were polite and happy. Breakfast was a croissant and drinks and was included in the ticket, we didn't have to pay extra for it. On our return we were offered a choice of sandwiches and drinks. It reminded us of 'the good old days of British air travel' when you didn't have to pay extra for food, luggage etc but this was Swiss travel and it puts some of our airlines in the shade. No inflight entertainment but as the flight was only 2 hrs ish that wasn't a problem. We'd definitely go with them again.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Our first time in business class, travelling with friends and a baby. The staff were very helpful and the aircraft seemed quite new. Views of the Alps were terrific.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Old antiquated planes, very cold on board with paper thin blankets. Was so cold that I became sick and spoiled my holiday.
Staff only interested in business class passengers.
I wanted to purchase an item from they magazine and they didn't get back to me?
Lost my luggage transfering from one Swiss flight to another Swiss flight. They gave me no help at all with this or any other questions i posed. They just didn't care.
As a result i suffered financial costs and stress as was going on a 3 week cruise with no clothes. It was cold and raining in england and i had no warm clothes. Became very sick. No one would help me contact the luggage delivery man.
Boarding gate numbers were hard to locate and nearly missed my connecting flight.

Paid for extra leg room but when i got on plane was given standard seat with no leg room. this happened on two flights and currently seeking refunds.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Make sure you get to the airport way in advance. The checkin lines are long in economy. The service at the counter is great. Give them a smile and you get that back...no need to complain... I got a great seat at the exit row and enjoyed this comfort in economy. There always seemed to be food and drink available. I would fly Swiss Air again.