“S*** Transavia”
Review of Transavia

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Worst service i have experienced.
They did not even know the covid rules of iceland.
The rules for me as a covid “survivor” to get to iceland is just to have those documents on me. Transavia would not let me into the flight, they said i had to take a pcr test. But after longe arguement and me showing them the icelandic laws and making it clear that i work for a mainstram media company they let me into the plaine.
And ofc they where 50min late into the air and online check in did not work.

Date of travel: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (80,830)

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Couldn’t check in online because of Covid restrictions but there were extra check in desks open at Malaga, Very efficient much better than expected. A little strange that they couldn’t scan the QR code and needed the paper version, but we had that with us so it wasn’t a problem. Flight left early and arrived early, very smooth and efficient.

1  Thank normanm997
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Excellent service all clean nice stewards and stewardess on board all in time and the food was good on board

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Flight from Funchal to Porto was cancelled due to weather conditions. Flight TO4851 scheduled at 11:35 o'clock. As I am writing, 15:50 I am still waiting at the airport Funchal. Staff from handler was not able to hand out voucher at 14:00 o'clock. Had to ask several times and remind them they are obliged to provide food and beverage. They finally gave me a voucher several hours later. Handler claimed Transavia had not given them permission to hand out vouchers

Only one person at the counter. Waiting for hours.
Apparently Transavia only pays for one night at the hotel. Today is Saturday, and I am supposed to pay in advance the second night until rescheduled flight on Monday. Quote from handler: "Transavia only pays for one night*.

Quote Transavia EU Regulation 26/2004, 3. Factories c.) Transavia will arrange for the accomodations and transport between the accomodations and the airport if overnight accommodation is required for one or more nights.

Obviously, official rules and regulations are not being followed.
This has been a very unpleasant experience so far.

Absolute lack of information, no efficiency, no transparency, no customer care,absolute negligence.

Passengers are being left in the dark suffering long hours queuing with masks on their faces. I cannot recommend flying with this airline. This has been my worst airline experience so far.

Date of travel: June 2021
1  Thank Rob10072021
Reviewed 9 July 2021

3 days loss of a suitcase, the given phonenumber was out of reach, when the suitcase arrived there was not even a note with any apologies, flight back home had a delay of almost 3 hours but we had to go to the airport for the check in early morning, with a Child of 3 years old and a children playground closed due to Corona was no fun at all. The voucher for a free beverage nobody knew where to get it.The website for claiming the costs we had to make did not work at all.
Ps when they offer you to check in your handluggage for free beware of your personal belongings, y found my sunglasses broken.....

1  Thank GerardaK
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.