“Some of the worst flights I have had to endure”
Review of Ukraine International Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would not recommend this even if it appears to be the cheapest available. Everything is extra, checking in at the airport, food everything. And you are not warned in advance that you have to check in online. Leg room is dreadful. And they have a reputation for being late (justified by my own experience). And when I looked at the arrivals and departures in Kiev, their hub, it was obvious there were numerous delays and cancellations.

1  Thank John B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,778)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The flight was ok even though i do not understand why they force all the pessengers to remove their earphones during take off and landing. I fly with many airlines to different destinations and so far this is the only airlibnes that do that. It is not the budget airlines but you still got to pay for everything. My baggage never arrived to Boryspol even thought it was a direct flight. I went through the standard procedures at the airport in this case but the UKrainian International airlines apparently does not care much about its reputation, since they never got back in touch with me about the matter. I do not recommend this airlines. From now on will never fly with them

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank madmuffin2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Be prepared that long haul flights do not have any onboard entertainment option, aircrafts are very, very old and totally not convenient for good flying experience. Food we had was quite terrible comparing to other airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ticket price, absolute value for money. Ticketprice was incl. 23 kilo luggage. Drinks and Food you can buy on the plane. Stil water is for free. Airline has comfortable enough seats for economy. I am not that tall, so for me enough leg room. Smooth flight, pleasant cabin staff both outbound and inbound.

1  Thank Zjaq K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took British Airways from Phoenix to London. I was looking for inexpensive flight to Tel Aviv. Ukraine International Airlines came up with a layover in Kiev. I took advantage of this and went from London to Kiev and stayed 6 days there before heading to Tel Aviv. Service was excellent and the plane was clean and well maintained. I would recommend this airline.

1  Thank jimmym724