“Great staff”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Our flights were quick and easy. From the check in process to the baggage claim it was smooth. Both flights were on time, early even! The pilots were friendly and would let us know of any changes during the flight. The crew on board were so easy to talk to, we eve swapped dog/ puppy stories!
Although. . please, please make a little more leg room. I am a small girl and even I was cramped. The poor guys next to me had to nearly hold their breath just to fit!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Good flight we left on time and got to Newark early pilot and crew did a great job.
It was the same when we went from Newark to Cancun

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I recently flew the half upgraded Polaris Business Class service from Houston to LHR. The reason I say its was half upgraded is that the equipment is the old Conti configuration of 2x2 business class on an 777, not the new 1x2x1 Polaris configuration.

The food and beverage, blankets and amenity kit are much improved from the old UAL business class. I can't wait to try the new seat, which will make this a very competitive product. Keep improving United!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I am usually a frequent user of United because of their service but this was by far the WORST experience. I was supposed to fly out of PTI in NC on oct 9th at 4:55 but due to weather conditions in Jersey (which the skies were clear the entire time) the flight was cancelled and i was notified two hours before leaving and told i was booked a whole day later instead of an earlier flight. I ended up sitting in the airport from 345 to 8pm trying to get on a fljght because I needed to be home to close on my home. The desk agents were so rude and did not care that they were inconveniencing everyone. I understand there was alot of commotion and ppl were upset but the customers who were patient and understanding deserved some type of RESPECT. I then asked for a flight to Washington if possible and the agent said without even looking up "we dont have anything leaving out" only for 20mins later I go back up and ask another agent and she says "i wish u wouldve came over 10mins ago I just gave out the last two tickets to washington" I informed her while pointing at the other woman that I was told there were no more flights going out. I then got put on a 745 standby to newark which was then cancelled and no remorse or apology from the united desk agents. When i asked about a refund the agent says "go online we dont do those here". I usually fly united because of the service but this was by far the WORST ever. I received LESS than half of my money back which was insane, its like they did the bare minimum and issued no apology. SOMETHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE DONE !! You do not inconvenience people and then hand them off with a sub par solution. I ended up missing my closing date on my home and had to miss work the next day because my only solution was to take a GO bus for 17hrs back to Nj. I have ALWAYS spoke highly of united but may be trying delta out from now on!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

For the return leg of our recent trip we opted to fly via Chicago, allowing for a later flight from Miami and mid morning arrival at London,Heathrow - making the most of few days away. The flight back was on an older aircraft with small screen (very small) entertainment on the headrest of the seat in front, something I have no experienced in a long time. Although the plane had undergone a refit to 'Polaris' in first and business class, economy plus and beyond obviously hasn't been included. In fact the screen was only used to show the flight map and emergency procedures. United have moved forward with their entertainment system to provide free wifi streaming direct to your laptop, ipad or smartphone, enabling choice of movies, TV and music. Who needs headrest screens - unless of course they are supersized? I have experienced this on internal flights, but this is a first on one of their international routes.
Remember when flying United to join Mileage Plus, or another Star Alliance scheme, to collect frequent flyer miles for added benefit - priority check in, priority security check, priority boarding, use of club lounges, economy plus seating for an economy price ticket, complimentary upgrades, etc. The holiday then starts when you arrive at the airport!