“Smooth flight with extra leg room!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We used United reward miles to pay for this flight, then paid $69 additional per person to obtain extra leg room which was needed because my husband is 6'4 and it was worth every penny! When we made the same flight last year in the regular economy seats, he was folded up like a pretzel and we were totally cramped!.The cabin attendants were very pleasant and helpful. The bathrooms were fairly clean even at the end of a long flight. I would take this flight again, only with the extra leg room!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (27,481)

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We flew to Geneva and back to NY at the beginning of February. On our way to Geneva we upgraded to Prime Economy since it was an overnight flight and we wanted to relax. Since it was not a school vacation week almost 40% of the plane was empty and a lot of people occupied the whole aisle,so our update was irrelevant n that regards. Getting on the plane was very well organized and took no time whatsoever. There were plenty of space in the overhead beans so put our jackets and carry-ons without squeezing someone's handbag. Entertainment choice was ok, but nothing special and since it was an old 767 the screen was not of the highest quality. Food was terrible as usual and we brought our own this time around. The stewards were very professional and friendly. always smiling and willing to help.

On our flight back everything was very much the same except of the turbulence we got into right near the landing. We descended to 1500 ft and then climbed back to 4500 and experienced several of violent shakes. Unfortunately there were no any announcements by the pilots or the crew so we had no idea what was going on and whether we will go to LGA or JFK for landing

Reviewed 23 February 2018

As a million miler plus on United I have flown many many times on United. I remember my first First class flight to Hawaii almost 40 years ago on the upper deck of a 747 with free flowing Man Tai's and Minihunes. This trip was first class on 737's and not award travel BTW. Definitely not what it used to be. One of the legs they ran out of food options, the food was OK but not good, did not have sparkling wine and just overall mediocre. Not the crew- the crew was friendly and helpful in all the legs, they were just not give then tools to make the flights 4 or 5. One of the flights ( which I think was an old Continental aircraft with Direct TV service) the 737 seats needed to be replaced. It was like sitting on metal. In retrospect maybe I should have flown through Honolulu on newer aircraft. Have two trips to Europe coming up and will definitely explore my options with European airlines.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I often fly United Airlines and they are always good! Spacious, clean flight- they live up to their standards. The in-flight entertainment was definitely a plus point!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I had sprained my ankle on my holiday so the flight was excrutiating. It didn't help that they had sent my husbands' luggage from Houston to Seattle on a different flight and it sat there unattended for an unknown amount of time. Not impressed. The staff was fine on the flight but when we got to Seattle they lost one of our tour members as no one was aware that the area for meeting chartered buses had changed. Took 1.5 hours to find Brian.

1  Thank kelr0ses