“Small Airplane with Aloha-Spirit Flight Attendants”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I haven’t flown United for many years and this 5-hour trip was in a 100-percent full 3-3 configured aircraft. Aisle is narrow and seats barely recline. In-flight entertainment was through United’s app—must download on tablet or smartphone before take-off—however it never worked and we were later compenstated (email with choice between 5,000 miles or $100 voucher). Flight attendants were kind—their hospitality was the exquisite feature of this flight! Free non-alcoholic beverages with pretzels (I brought my own snacks because other foods and beverages were purchase-only at high prices).

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (28,595)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I were delayed due to bad weather on 19JUN18 and we are extremely thankful for the professionalism and customer service that Rhonda and Traci offered us. These outstanding women went above and beyond the call of duty to help us secure a flight home. We are grateful that UAL has them on our team and it is because of agents like Rhonda and Traci that we stay loyal to United Airlines.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Im disgusts by this customer service! First they change our gate right before the boarding started and we had to take whole train to go to another gate. Then we left 40minutes later our actual time. After when we arrived we got to know they lost our bags and never brpught it to Orlando from Houston! What a terrible airline! Never ever flying this airline again!

1  Thank Amina M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have never been so uncomfortable flying in my entire life. I choose a window seat on this flight thinking that I could enjoy the view during the flight only to discover that my window was not next to my head but about 6 inches behind me causing me to get a very sore neck from trying to see where we were during the flight. My legs were so cramped and I could not even use the right arm rest because the big fellow sitting in the middle took it all. I am human not an animal and did not appreciate the thankless company "United Airlines" for treating its customers in such a way. For a flight this long, they had zero accommodations for any in-flight movies or programming. I go a drink a pretzels for being a good boy. What ever happened a fun flight, now everyone dreads it as we are all treated like cattle. I only wish that the United Airlines executives could be made to sit in the middle seat with two big people next to them. One can be 6.5 tall at 300 pounds. And the other could someones old grandmother with size 38DD breast who just happens to not speak English and cough and sneeze during the entire flight that's reality not a joke. We are all human and come in all sizes and shapes and not fashion models as those seats are designed for. Give me a break airline companies.

These people who have come up with this in-humane idea should be forced to take these punishing flights for a full week with nothing during each flight but a tiny bag of pretzels and a small cup of soda and see how they enjoy drooping the pretzels on the floor and not being able to retrieve them because you are so cramped and also have the person in front of you decide its nap time and fully recline causing you to spill your drink on yourself and the guy next to you. Lovely just a lovely way to fly Hugh!

1  Thank jamessheldon2223
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I found the staff very friendly and accommodating. I had no delays and the flight was very smooth. No luggage got lost and no one got sick. All and all it was a very nice uneventful flight.