“Traveling to Honduras with United - no problem!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 18 September 2018

United has moved many function to the app, such as alerts, boarding tickets, bag tracking, and even in flight internet. The five hour trip was very comfortable, on time, and with no delays with my bags. It is good to experience how service has been facilitated to the traveler, and it shows.

• Customer service
1  Thank DanteMR
Write a reviewReviews (52,513)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

As usual, on time. Friendly service. No problems just like you should expect. I need 100 characters so i am typing more.

• Customer service
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We had severe weather delays throughout the area when leaving Green Bay. United staff informed us that all of our connecting flights in Detroit had been notified we would be a few minutes late and that we should check with the desk agent when we arrived to find out if our connecting flights were being held for us.

Landed 15 minutes before my connection to Harrisburg was supposed to take off. However, when we arrived, they couldn’t tell us anything at the desk and said we all simply had to run as quickly as possible to our connecting flight gates to see if the flight was held for us.

So after a 10 minute sprint to my connecting gate, I got there 2 minutes before the flight was supposed to take off. It was gone. There was another couple in front of me at the desk who missed it connecting from a different flight. A third couple from yet another flight showed up about a minute after me.

They knew we were coming. They knew the flights were already on the ground and they couldn’t wait? We were all at the gate by take off time. Waiting for us would have cost them taking off maybe 5 minutes late.

Instead we all had to be shuttled late at night to different hotels in Detroit, pay our own dinner and breakfast expenses, go back through security the next day and miss an additional day of work. At least I had only carried on my luggage. The other two couples had checked bags so they didn’t even have their clothes or toiletries with them.

Poor service!!! The only reason I am giving them 2 stars instead of 0 is because the fare was good and the service staff onboard the two flights out and the two return flights were very nice.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

This was a small airplane and they had us packed in like sardines. Legroom is nonexistent as my knees were touching the seat in front, and of course the passenger in front insisted on reclining his seat. Flying is no longer enjoyable, airlines need to start thinking about customers comfort instead of how many you can jam into an airplane!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We flew from Charlotte to Washington. We had a short layover and then flew to Amsterdam. The food was pretty good and the staff was friendly and helpful. We were able to upgrade our seats at a reasonable price.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.