“Great for that Houston/Los Angeles Trip”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 April 2019

I prefer United when I fly between Houston and Los Angeles/Orange County. They use a larger plane and are not restricted by weather conditions. Great Crew and Service!

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Barbara J

Reviewed 4 April 2019

Booking this flight with United was cheaper than Expedia that was for sure a surprise, but the service was a better than expected. Last time I used United to fly out of the country when I went to Brazil, the flight attendants were a bit rude when I asked for water, as well help on direction when getting on and off the plane.

The only reason I booked my recent last flight to Panama City, Panama with United was because they were the cheapest price. But the outcome surprised me, and I am glad for it.

The flight at first was delayed a little, which upset me, but still left that same day. The flight crew was helpful, and friendly. Very accommodating the staff was to me. They didn't lose my luggage either which is the first time that's happened, and I was glad it didn't after previous experiences of them losing my luggage. They were no more economy seats on one flight so they upgraded me to economy plus free of charge. which was great.

The only issue I had was that like most international flights, they wasn't any free alcoholic beverages given free like most previous international flights.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019

Our flights with United were very good. The service was excellent. However our luggage stayed in Houston for a couple extra days. It did arrive at our house fully intact.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019

We have usually had bad past experiences with United in regards to service and delays. This flight, however, was right on time and the service and friendly flight attendants were great.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Great customer service on our flight! My son lost his molar in flight over Nebraska! The staff was very attentive to him and made a possible scary ordeal into a fun one. The airline staff made sure he was all smiles and constantly checking on him and the parents!!!! Giving superior customer service to the customers of tomorrow really shows how every customer is made to feel like first class on United!!!! Bravo!!!!

Date of travel: April 2019
1  Thank Bchintz
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.