“Friendly attentive crew, fab flight!”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 22 July 2019

We upgraded to Economy Delight at Heathrow and we were lucky enough to not have anyone else on the row of three with us, so the flight from the get go was fab! The upgrade is definitely worth it on a long haul flight as there is so much more legroom. The plane itself was very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The food was good with a nice selection to choose from. And with constant refreshments during the flight, it made for a very good flight. I look forward to flying with them again!

1  Thank lady_britts

Reviewed 22 July 2019

Good breakfast in the lounge and good food/drink/service throughout the flight. Had a wonderful juicy steak - dont know how they managed it with limited in-flight facilities. Also VA's upper class seating arrangements far superior to BA's ridiculous for and aft style.
Cabin staff also sorted out a problem I had had trying to pre-order a duty free item.
Only regret is that VA stopped the day-time flight from Newark as this was more convenient -eg easier to get to by public transport and much more reasonably priced hotels nearby.

Date of travel: May 2019
3  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 22 July 2019

This experience was by far one of my better ones. From the checkout desk with their happy accommodating staff both in Manchester and USA to the flight it was truly professional. It was nice to see more mature staff on the flight too, virgin is obviously not ageist and why should it be? Staff and food were really good, regular refreshment and accommodating staff. Seats could have been a little more comfortable but all in all, highly recommended.

3  Thank michelleK8698QT
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

A big thank you to Virgin Atlantic airlines for such a wonderful smooth flight to & from London from San Francisco! The seats were so comfortable & roomy for a 10 hour flight. As soon as we boarded, we were handed bubbly! We had wonderful wine and food on this flight. The flight attendants were always friendly & helpful. I will definitely fly on this airline again!

1  Thank 648amyb
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Seriously you would have mistaken our seats to be in economy!!! Totally different to Delta airlines!!! You pay a small fortune to be cramped in like sardines in a can!!! This was a night flight and I couldn't recline the cramped seat, because the seat was broken!!! Yes broken!!! The inflight entertainment was not working and I got no sleep because I was totally uncomfortable!!! Never again!!!! My advice is avoid this company and spend your money with a company that actually cares!!! When I telephoned to complain I was offered money off a holiday!!!! Seriously!!!!! Seriously they thought I was going to book another nightmare flight or holiday with this company!!!! I would rather stick pins in my eye's

Date of travel: June 2019
2  Thank honestjohn418
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.