“fFlying Business Class on Virgin Atlantic is a wonderful Experience”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

Flying business class on Virgin is a wonderful way to begin a business or vacation travel opportunity. The seats are so comfortable, the flight attendants are sweet and helpful. The food is good and I actually slept on our red eye to London. In flying international, this is now my go to airline.

4  Thank Sindyu

Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

I recently flew Virgin Atlantic for the first time and was very pleased. They boarded the plane in record time (both ways - and this was for an International flight!) My domestic airlines definitely have something to learn. It was impressive. The flight attendants were attentive and kind. The food was good. I wish there was at least one plain (non saucy) option. Vegan might be the way to go. The bathrooms were kept pretty clean and both flights were on time. I wish they had more domestic flights in the USA.

2  Thank TI2233
Reviewed 23 July 2019

They have the worst sales team ever. I have spoke to 2 different sales people regarding pricing/quotation's. I wanted to book a holiday to los angeles & san francisco. i have dealt with this company before and booked previous holidays. i thought i would email the same individuals i previously dealt with. They started off emailing me back but once i told them i was not going to book it straight away they have completely blanked my emails and will not respond. They clearly only think about comission and do not want to deal with people who will not book there and then.

AVOID - ELISHA (SHOREHAM) AND MICHELLE (GLASGOW)

3  Thank mitcheyp13
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Best value and quality at the same time, of any transatlantic airline. The economy seats recline almost all the way, are comfortable, wide, with lots of leg room.

Date of travel: June 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank mhschmiedersfca
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

We travelled as a family on holiday with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick to Orlando on 9 May 2019 (flying with Jersey Girl)- returning 23 May 2019 (flying with Ladybird). Both of the flights were comfortable and the service from both cabin crews was excellent. They were regularly bringing drinks around the cabin and the food supplied was of a good quality. All in all , a very good service. Virgin Atlantic highly recommended

Date of travel: May 2019
3  Thank Neill_Joyce
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.