“A mood lift and hassle free makes Virgin Upper Class worth a try.”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 11 June 2024

It's always the left turn that lifts the mood while boarding and the relative ease of checking in and boarding which accompanies the 'Upper Class' ticket - a phrase that always reminds me of the John Cleese and 2 Ronnies sketch. The seat configuration is fine and my wife and I were side by side for the outbound but not inbound. The service is fine although I didn't like the lying position when the seat became a bed. I much preferred sitting and on the inbound flight I movie gorged which was fine as the selection is plentiful. The meals were perfectly acceptable. Is it worth the price? For the relative ease of access alone it is worth a think if the bank balance or boss allows.

Date of travel: October 2023
2  Thank Michael O

Reviewed 8 June 2024

Virgin Atlantic's customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. My 83 year old mother's walker was misplaced. After countless attempts to locate it and an unnecessary trip from Ireland to Heathrow. It was declared lost. Despite the two months of chasing, a number of phone calls (at international call rates) and a flight from Dublin to Heathrow (I was told that the walker had been located and that I could collect it from London Heathrow. After a three hour runaround, I was told it had been sent to their headquarters in Scotland), Virgin Atlantic are only prepared to reimburse the cost of the walker. It's not so much the cost but the stress, time and lack of ability to take responsibility and inconsistent responses that really surprised me.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 7 June 2024

They broke my bag and refused to reimburse me for it. Infact they were extremely rude about it. Their costumer service is horrible. The images below are clicked at the airport after we got our bag. Since we had a connecting flight we could not speak to any attendant and werent aware that we must talk right away . Extremely unhappy with their attitude and handling of our luggage.

Reviewed 6 June 2024

Really enjoyed our flight in Upper Class. Wonderful, cheerful flight attendants and very good food and drinks. The separate check-in and security is very convenient, and the Club House is one of the best lounges. Great flight!

1  Thank CalPeg
Reviewed 5 June 2024

Ours was a connecting flight from Bengaluru-London- SanFrancisco and we were tensed about delays or problems in checking in for connecting journey. But it was super smooth check in. In flight experience was superb, great food, great entertainment and very gracious service. Only I found the inflight temperature a bit too cold for my liking. Had to wrap double blankets that were provided. Would definitely like to repeat this airline and would recommend anyone else too. Our luggage allowance was fantastic as we were able to take everything that we needed to bring to USA

1  Thank sonal b
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.