“Charter for Apple Vacation”
Review of Volaris

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Flights were on time, allowed us to check more bags than what were paid for. The staff was friendly. Main complaint is the seats were extremely uncomfortable for a long flight.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (6,548)

Reviewed 9 March 2020

This airline canceled my flight I was stuck in Guadalajara for 15 hrs with no heads up. When I requested a refund they gave me the run-around and they kept hanging up on me... the worst customer service ever. Then they had the nerve to call me back 24 hrs later to see what I wanted because I requested a call back. Too late!!! A whole day too late. I will never fly with them again. (Come to find out it happened to other friends and family members too on different days!!!) It's an everyday thing with them... they suck. Do not recommend!!

Reviewed 8 March 2020

This business is horrible. Last year Volaris was having a sale. I called the airline to see how the sale worked since I wasnt sure if I could go on vacation on a specific date. The airline worker told me that I could change my flight to another day for a small fee. I was like awesome, I can do this! So I ended up purchasing my flight for 176dlls.
I called the airline to change my flight date and the volaris staff member on the phone told me it would be 498dlls to change my flights. That is ridiculous. I told the volaris staff member that I would end up paying more money to change the flight than what the flight actually cost me. The volaris staff member didnt care.
AND...while we were talking on the phone, i went on my computer to see how much the tickets would cost for those specific dates I wanted. The flights would end up being 325dlls. LESS than what they want to charge me to change the date. I told the Volaris worker and again, he didnt care.
This airline is unprofessional and all they want is your money. I will never use them again

Reviewed 8 March 2020

My first time using the CBX Bridge from San Diego to Tijuana Airport. I called Volaris after I booked my flight on-line and they were very efficient on the phone to help me get the CBX tickets too. So that process was very easy. It is a no frills airline so leg room a bit tight, no entertainment, no drinks or snacks of any kind including water although they could be purchased using pesos. Overall for the price I paid I was satisfied with the flight there. The return flight had 3 gate changes in Mexico City so it involved some walking and it took off maybe a half hour late but got back on time.
I would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Budget means budget so know what kind of a traveler you are.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

We booked Volaris, since it was reasonable pricing from TJ to Cabo. We booked a round trip. Overall, it was just ok. On the way back to TJ our flight got delayed by 3 hours, which is fine, out of everyone’s control. However, we attempted to order a beer with the services they offer and we were told that they were completely out of beer, but 10 minutes later we see a beer being delivered to another passenger. We were a little confused and wondered if they lied to us. Overall, Volaris used to be one of the best airlines in Mexico, but they are starting to charge for everything. Only take this airline if you want something affordable and okay with the average service.

• Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.