“VOLARIS LA AEROLÍNEA MÁS CORRUPTA DE MÉXICO - THE MOST CORRUPT AIRLINE IN MEXICO”
Review of Volaris

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Volaris is a FRAUD and is focuses on monetary gain than customer service and what they really promise
Don’t believe their so call promotions… that’s only to get you to buy a cheap ticket in fact if you add luggage to your flight it is more expensive than the plane ticket itself “THAT IS NOT A PROMOTION” I don’t expect luggage to be free but neither @ higher price than the actual ticket…
If you are not paying attention to your emails… DO NOT BE FOOLED! you will be surprised, they change your flight…
This happen to me so I call their "CALL CENTER” to find a resolution they do not have a drop of ethics and professionalism of what customer service is all about, all they tell you is “I am sorry we cannot do anything for you, any changes you have to make them on the web”
The agent who I talked to on the phone simply reveal that she could not do anything, nor her supervisors that it would be useless to talk to someone else ... to my surprise later I discovered they changed my flight a 2nd time.
At the end in the airport talking to another Volaris customers they had very similar experience… I will not use this airline again, no matter how cheap they are, please be warn my fellow travelers…

Volaris se concentra más en las ganancias monetarias que en la atención al cliente y lo que prometen
Sus promociones son un fraude de hecho los precios por equipaje son más costos que el mismo boleto de avión
¡NO TE DEJES ENGAÑAR! si no estas prestando atención a tus emails te llevaras una sorpresa te cambian el vuelo, para el colmo su “CALL CENTER” deja mucho que desear, no tienen ni una gota de ética y profesionalismo para atender al cliente lo único que te dicen es lo siento y no podemos hacer nada por usted, cualquier cambio tiene que hacer en el web…
La señorita que me atendió por el teléfono simplemente me dijo que no podía hacer nada, ni sus supervisores que sería inútil hablar con alguien más… para sorpresa después descubrir que nuevamente cambiaron mi vuelo 2 semanas después de mi vuelo original seguro que hasta propósito lo hicieron.
Al platicar con varias personas en el aeropuerto les paso lo mismo con Volaris… No vuelvo a usar esta aerolínea por más barata que sea, solo es una advertencia amigos…

2  Thank GTO1000
Write a reviewReviews (6,301)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made to feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable from the moment we got on the flight. There wasn't even an hello.
Flight took of late. Plane took off late. Sat on plane for 45 min in a hot cabin. As I'm exempt from wearing a mask (but I had to wear it for this flight), I was struggling in the hot cabin. There was zero air conditioning. I needed to go to the bathroom to vomit, but they refused to let me, and kept telling me to put my mask over my nose. Nothing exists in their eyes only 'covid. They didn't care I was ill. Finally I was able to use bathroom after 30 minutes, were I threw up.
The staff dont care about passengers health. If I died right there, that would be okay as long as I was wearing a mask! The world has gone mad.
My husband had on a face covering, not an actual mask with ear hoops, so they told him that wasn't suitable. It was amazing to us as other passengers had on something similar,but nothing was said to them. They were allowed to keep there face covering on, were my husband had to change to a toxic mask. We feel we were singled out because we were foreigners. Total discrimination.
These staff have no communication skills, no empathy, no professionalism.
I also had no water for entire flight, as a member of the crew put her dirty handed glove inside the plastic cup while lifting. She had used this same glove for handling money etc. Disgusting.
I would never fly with them again.

Date of travel: April 2021
1  Thank okim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Okay, dealing with this airlines has to rate up there with one of the worst customer service experiences ever. They need to outsource to a foreign country where I cant understand a word they are saying because it would still be better than dealing with Volaris. They have the flexibility of a steel rod, they are rude, mean, obnoxious, and really lack common sense. DO NOT FLY WITH THESE PEOPLE or you will most likely regret it , stab yourself in the eye with a hot iron, that would be less painful than dealing with these peeps.

1  Thank Marioman3216
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the best connection for my family to come to Chicago from Cancun, bought the ticket through Travelocity. We called Volaris to add baggage to our trip to find out that they had cancelled our reservation without notifying us of their decision. They told us that the credit card didn't work... I called American Express and they told me that Volaris didn't even try. The rest of the charges from Travelocity did work. Then they said they tried to call us and no one answered.. I am on call 24 hours and always answer my phone... NO CALL FROM Volaris. We almost had my 81 year old mother in law stranded in Cancun because of Volaris.
I can be more specific if anyone has questions.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

DO NOT FLY VOLARIS!! It is run by very unprofessional people! The customer service is insanely bad. They have no idea how to do their jobs. The managers are horrible and rude. The flight was even worse!! Flight attendants are rude and straight up mean. The plane ride itself was bad. I have never flown on a flight that felt like it was going to crash. Pilots are probably poorly untrained. Not to mention they charge for EVERYTHING. The only thing they don't charge for is using the bathroom. For the love of all that is holy save yourself from this garbage airline and fly something else.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.