“Quick & Easy”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great Service, I was literally in and out of security no lines and the people were nice and super helpful.
Toronto Air Port is huge and I always need some guidance getting to my gate when my fiance isn't with me and someone is always there and willing to help!
I love this airline! The flight was great, smooth flight !
Would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,471)

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Sat in Nanaimo airport for 4 hrs. (supposedly too windy according to AirCanada)., therefore missing my connecting flight out of Vancouver. No more flights that day to Los Cabos...so disappointed & near tears! I was put on a plane to Calgary to fly out the next morning.....a very kind WestJet assistant took pity & showed me a quiet area in Calgary where I could try to rest. I can honestly say she went "above & beyond". Returning 6 wks. later, I had an even worse experience, but again thanks to the wonderful check-in girl, I finally made it back home !!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Enjoyed wheelchair service from check-in to departure gate. Rapidly cleared security and comfortably seated aboard. Service throughout flight was excellent. Wheelchair service to baggage carousel was waiting on arrival. Return flight to Toronto with similar excellent service with courteous cabin crew. Minor delay for baggage to arrive at carousel but only
a minor inconvenience.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

It was such a comfortable flight, great crew, service and PLUS seats were a huge change to the economy seats..worth every penny!

1  Thank dannie2020
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Can't say enough about the great staff. Service from the time I checked in to leave town, to the time I got home was consistently good. I tried to change to an earlier flight home since my business meeting ended early, and although I wasn't able to do this, the agent at the check-in desk was great about it - I appreciate honesty!