“West jet is scam.”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

West jet sold me a ticket to fly to Rome from San Francisco. Few days before departure west jet canceled the flight. I asked for a refund, flat out refuse to give me refund. Ed Sims you are stealing from the public. I want my Refund.

1  Thank 40abea
Write a reviewReviews (15,565)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked months in advance. Then covid hit. We were told our flight was cancelled and we could get refunded to the manner we paid. We were to travel in June 2020, and were told we would be refunded by September. Here we are almost a year later and no one will help. Called, applied, emailed.. did everything West jet asked. They have over $1900 of my hard earned dollars and have provided NO service what so ever. They basically stole my money. Took money, cancelled flight. Kept money. Just wrong in so many ways.

1  Thank staceylF9708BN
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I will never book with them again I lost 875.29 bucks it's now may 19 booked February still no refund on credit card waste of time and money never will I recommend their services ever again

Date of travel: February 2021
1  Thank michaelfN923UU

Please don't book.
Horrible company.
If you have your flight cancelled it will be a battle to get a refund.
They just don't want to give your money back.
Customer service leaves you on hold for over an hour and a half before you get to speak to someone.

2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible customer service.
If they or you cancel your flight they will keep your money very poor customer service ..takes about an hour abd a half on hold to get a operator.
They are no help.
Now taking legal action to recover my ticket money.
They should just be nicer to there customers and be fair.

2  Thank Paul D
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.