“Ok, but both flights were late”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

For the outward flight we were on time boarding the plane, but 1 hour late taking off. Missing their take off slot was given as the reason.
The return flight was 1 1/4 hours late taking off, the reason given was because of the lateness of the incoming flight, this compromised the timing of an evening restaurant meal we had booked at our destination.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,829)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I booked 2 one way flights with Wizz air. One from Glasgow to Warsaw and one from Gdansk to Glasgow. First they email the same day as booking and say that the flight from Glasgow to Warsaw has been changed to London to Warsaw! How do they think that Glasgow and London are anywhere near each other! So for that flight I accepted that it was changed and not possible for me to go to London to get the flight, so they gave me a refund that goes into a Wizz air account. 125% sounds good but means I have to book with them again.
Now, today I was curious to check my booking for the way back so go on the app and it turns out that this booking is also changed so that I flight to Aberdeen instead of Glasgow. They didn’t even email me to let me know. My only options are to refund and go with a different airline and hopefully use the money in that account one day or fly to Aberdeen, have to stay there over night and travel down to Edinburgh the next day.

I’m sorry Wizz air but this is an absolute joke and as soon as I use up the money in my account I will never fly with you again!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We already check in online but at the airport they exist to check you again and again and again in the plain:) For this budget we book just a basic, because they don't offer comfort class, and let you dream for business class. Finally after we go in the plane the crew staff was polite and not rude like in some other fly. For us this was a good adventure with fly 4342.

2  Thank Islendingur
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I purchased a bigger seat and the service was great. The flight was about five hours and the crew was active the whole time. The flight was economy and everything was buy on board so there was no freebies. Good way to save money on an expensive trip.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

So what can one say about law cost air companies....they are all pretty much the same...or no?
I fly very often with Wizz air and I find it ok. The seats are not the best one and space for legs is tight but i am actually not complaining. I am actually very happy that I have a possibility to fly for such a low price.
Cabin crew is polite and professional . Toilet is clean.
Food is average ,you have to pay for your drinks and nibbles.