“Great flight!”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Low cost fares and good service! Both airports are very nice and I wasn't even bored waiting for the transfer. Wizz Air offers very affordable flights and connects the entire Europe. The staff was very friendly and nice and everything went smoothly.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,465)

Reviewed 23 May 2018

As with any low-cost airline, you need to know what plan to buy. We simply went for the all out option, which we were very happy with.

At the Budapest airport (flying back) there was a bit of a problem with the "fast-lane" of security - namely, it wasn't fast, and we got stuck there because they weren't well equipped to handle the digital boarding passes. But that's specific to this airport, and we hadn't had problems with other airports, so it's hard to fault the airline.

We always enjoy getting the food during the flight, and don't mind paying a few dollars extra for it, but if you do - BRING food and snacks.

Also, since apparently it wasn't obvious to everyone, unlike regular flights and airlines, unless you specifically pay for it, you cannot bring a small bag onboard, so either stuff it in your carry-on or pay for it (because I'm tired of hearing the stupid complaints of passengers around me).

We also paid extra for extra legroom, which meant we were by an emergency exit (the whole "are you willing to help us in case of an emergency" speech was given).

My only complaint is about the attendants on the flight back, who would not allow me to listen to music with my headphones on take-off and landing. I have flown dozens of times, and have never been asked to do so, so it was very annoying.

This wasn't our first flight with Wizz Air, and probably won't be our last as they are opening new routes to interesting places (Sibiu here we come), and the service is not bad.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We had wheel chair assistance which worked very well. The flight attendants were very friendly and helpful. Passengers needing assistance are first on board and last to leave the aircraft which is easier for both passengers, air and ground crews.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Booked online after they’ve seemed to be getting good ratings. Hand luggage included in the rate now. Arrived went to visa check smoothly. Arrived at gate to what seemed to be busy they checked boarding cards and passport only to pass you to the next area to queue and wait. Waited outside for 45 mins before letting back inside for a further 30 minutes and than to board again! No message or feedback was given. The situation was poorly managed and still waiting for a follow up as I paid for seats and because I new aircraft was brought I can only assume for technical reasons. The seat I bought was now not available...beware as they state in a rude manner on board hat due to technical issues they can’t honour the same seat and to speak with customer services. Hot drinks are filled half up and when questioning the flight attendant I got an answer if that’s the standard... overall service is under pressure and declining. I paid for a seat at the end of the day and waiting for someone to follow up a reason to why I was almost 2 hours late to my destination.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Two flights in a row delayed, the first for 2 hours and the second for 1. No help at all with catching the connection EVEN THOUGH both flights were with wizz air. Bad attitude and so on. Do not recommend.