“Good, budget airline & very, very affordable”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 23 May 2018

WizzAir is very cheap so it's surprising how good they are. Everything was clean, staff was nice, flights were on time. Would fly again!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,789)

Reviewed 23 May 2018

round trip was 30 eur, quite cheap, if you do not carry much baggage, just backpack and do not care about the seats. We were 4 in the family, one child 3 years old, I was a bit surprised that on the first flight we were separated, except child and me, while plane had many free seats. I was sitting on the 2nd row, legroom was ok, but on the flight back row 20 had less space and for me 181cm tall it was a bit uncomfortable.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

its super cheap , i hadn't expected but i had a free meal , the staff was very nice and friendly , and i arrived on time

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I alwasy worry about flying low cost airlines as the flights I have taken are usually late, however I was very pleasently suprised.

I purchased the Priority Boarding (which almost half the flight did), and the system was good, although I wish that they had let parents with young kids on first becuase I believe airlines should always do this (I do not have young children).

The staff were polite and professional and checkin was easy and once on the plane there was plenty of space for hand luggage, unlike other airlines that I have flown with. There was also plenty of leg space, although I did pay extra for the emergency exit as they alwasy have more legroom.

I would fly with them again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

As always Wizz Air were late without giving any notice to their passengers. We ended up with hour and a half delay and not a single apology from the crew. I love flying with Wizz, but the delays are getting out of hand.