“Good first impression with flydubai”
Review of flydubai

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had heard a lot about Fly Dubai from friends and family but I had never flown with them. I Booked flight from Sofia to Dubai. Spacious seats, early boarding and on time take off and landing made for a good first impression. Inflight food was nice. Journey was comfortable. I certainly recommend Fly Dubai to everyone.

1  Thank 216malif
Write a reviewReviews (3,603)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Muscat to Dubai. I booked my flight just a day before the travel due to some urgent work that came up last minute. I used their mobile app for the booking. I must mention the app is really easy to use and booking was done in minutes and I got a very good deal on the ticket. The boarding was smooth and they followed social distancing, without any hassle. Airplane was in very good condition, fresh and well sanitized. It was Boeing 737-800 with the seat configuration of 3-3. Seat pitch and legroom was pretty good. Meal was nice if not great. Crew on the flight and ground was friendly and pleasant. Overall a good flight

1  Thank annasY2533BL
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travelled from Moscow to Dubai and back. The experience was good as always. I have flown with them a couple of times already and the quality of service is constantly improving. In my opinion they are much better than any other budget airline in Middle East. The best part is that their fares offer great value for money. The flight performance has been on time on all my flights so far. I like travelling with them.

1  Thank ahmadaD7736QL
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My second flight with them and I was as impressed as last time. Aircraft was neat, clean and well sanitize both the times with comfortable seats and adequate legroom. Food was served hot. Friendly and courteous cabin crew. Flight was on time both the times. Taxi was short this time in comparison to last time. Good experience overall.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 534tusharp
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travelled two days back with Fly Dubai. Flight arrived in Shiraz on time.Boarding in Dubai was smooth. Airplane’s layout was good. Seats and hat racks seemed spacious. Food was average. Cabin crew was nice too. In all, they offers good service for a good price evening during this pandemic which is a good thing.

US$USD
Singapore
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.