“Absolutly disgracefull.”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Worst expeirence of my life. Last tuesday we were delayed 1.5 hours leaving for mexico. Yesterday the plane was supposed to depart at 1245pm from cancun. We didnt leave till 1446 then there was a storm over stl so they told us they were gonna circle for 25 min then update 5 min after we start circling they tell us we are re routing to kansas city ti get fuel then will return. Land in Kc around 1740 sit there for 30 min then told we are going to de plane and do.customs now while refueling. Once the pilots and attendants get away from us they tell us they are gettimg a few shuttle busses to.take us back to stl (4.5 hours going the speed limit which these busses cant do) and that they wouldnt be there to pick us up till 2130. NO OTHER OPTIONS OR FIXES WHERE OFFERED. they just said screw you to.almost 300 people. One lady was out of formula for her baby and the attendant handed her a back of goldfish. So i rented a mini van shoved 3 small kids and 6 adults in it and came home we didnt get home till 230am . Absolutly a joke. Never will i set foot.on a.frontier flight again and ive secured a lawyer. Ntm the only thing included for free is toilet paper. The seats didnt even have barf bags. The attendants are rude and the plane was filthy.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,751)

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Not much to say. No frills, cramped seating, expensive. But it was on time. I'm no sure how a typical flight like this could qualify for a rating of anything above average.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

TSA decided I looked suspicious, plane was terribly uncomfortable but on time. Flight home was worse than flight to Chicago, seemed more crowded and uncomfortable. frontier lost my baggage which included my car keys. I live 3 hours from Las Vegas and was not planning on staying over night but without a bag I was trapped. Ended up getting last minute hotel and first thing in the morning was back to check status on my bag! Frontier had no idea when I would get it as "no one had called them back from Chicago". I was out a nights hotel stay, had to have someone bring me an extra set of keys from home. Frontiers screw up cost me close to $500.00 for their mistake and Frontier refuses to reimburse me for any loss due to their negligence. I will never take a Frontier trip ever again!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very cheap round trip ticket however both flights where red eyes. I did have a young child kick the back of my seat many time on the flight out and the parent that was unwilling to do anything about it.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

They want to charge for your backpacks now & they have also stopped providing coffee UNLESS YOU PAY FOR IT. Only thing you will get At No Additional Charge on Frontier Airlines is a small cup of water. Seats No Longer Recline!!!!! We had a five hour flight and the seats wouldn't recline so you can get comfortable - this is ALL Seats, not only the last row of seats on the plane. We were crammed in there like sardines with very little leg room & the seats as close together as they can possibly squeeze them together. Seats are Plastic also - not custioned. The flight attendants we Not Cherry and seemed to have an attitude - maybe they are upset with the service their company is no longer giving their customers. Husband said he will never fly Frontier again. This is Not a Comfortable Airline - I would not recommend.