“Never again” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of tigerair Singapore

1 helpful vote
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

I was not happy with this airline at all. Although their service is pretty good and comparable to other low cost airlines, if you experience any trouble they just do not care about you.
Without any prior notice they refused to check us in on a flight to Taiwan where we do not need any type of visa and can stay there up to 90 days, because we had only one way ticket. The staff was completely unhelpful and refused to give us any further information about this policy. I asked them several times how we were supposed to know about this specific policy of this specific airline company, but I only received answer that it is on the Internet. I searched very long time but did not find anything mentioned on their page. I wanted to contact anyone who could give me more information on why this is required from members of EU, but they refused to help us. Moreover I have not received any reply from their helpdesk (been 4 months already), only that I should contact them by phone or chat. I tried chat but no one replies me and I cannot call them because I am still abroad. So thanks to them not providing us this information before, we were forced to buy an expensive flight back right at the check in desk. Definitely not flying with them again.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
      In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Chorley Lancs
124 helpful votes
“Cheap, Clean and On Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

We were originally a little concerned by booking a flight with an unknown company. Think smart and clean Easyjet. Cant fault it.

Travel Tip: Max it up. It will cost approx an extra £5
See more travel tips
  • Travelled February 2017
Metro Manila, Philippines
4 helpful votes
“Cheap that is all!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is an airline that I wish to forget. One has to pay for everything. There is nothing for me to say something nice, sorry.

• Travelled November 2016
Singapore, Singapore
“SUCKS TOTALLY.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked a wrong flight. Requested for a change. Made change booking fee$80 SGD each person(FYI, i booked 3 tickets). Change flight from singapore to Wuxi (havent fly yet). Change to booking has to be made over the phoen(WOWWWWWWW, whats the point for having a tigeraair account then?)
Screwed up, made to pay the highest price possible of 150 SGD extra, reason given: Air price change from time to time. NONSENSE to the max. Price was 150 lesser a minute ago and within 1 minute, suddenly jump to 150 more. Whats worse is that price has been lower ever since. Ever since...............ONLY ONE WORD, SUCKS.
Given a chance, will DEFINITELY NOT FLY WITH TIGER AIR AGAIN. TIGERAIR SUCKKKKKKKS

• 1 of 5 bubbles
      In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
2 helpful votes
“Best Economy Airlines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tigerair is the best Economy Airlines to fly from India to Singapore , Vietnam, Malaysia , may be around the world too. I've used Tigerair many times during the last few years and never had a problem with anything. They are nearly always on time, the crew work hard and are polite. The Flight's are clean and modern. Check-in staff are very efficient.The cabin crew and ground staff was efficient and nice.Truly appreciated.
Thank You for giving good service to customers.
This is the first airline and first flight journey with TIGERAIR,I travelled to meet my gf.

Travel Tip: Tigerair Economy Don't offer's TV and Wifi In-flights