“Never again”
Review of tigerair Singapore (now Scoot)

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I was not happy with this airline at all. Although their service is pretty good and comparable to other low cost airlines, if you experience any trouble they just do not care about you.
Without any prior notice they refused to check us in on a flight to Taiwan where we do not need any type of visa and can stay there up to 90 days, because we had only one way ticket. The staff was completely unhelpful and refused to give us any further information about this policy. I asked them several times how we were supposed to know about this specific policy of this specific airline company, but I only received answer that it is on the Internet. I searched very long time but did not find anything mentioned on their page. I wanted to contact anyone who could give me more information on why this is required from members of EU, but they refused to help us. Moreover I have not received any reply from their helpdesk (been 4 months already), only that I should contact them by phone or chat. I tried chat but no one replies me and I cannot call them because I am still abroad. So thanks to them not providing us this information before, we were forced to buy an expensive flight back right at the check in desk. Definitely not flying with them again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank Veronika Š

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We were originally a little concerned by booking a flight with an unknown company. Think smart and clean Easyjet. Cant fault it.

1  Thank Kebablover
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Travelled with Thai Asia Air.Great airline. Unfortuneatly we flew from Phuket to Singapore with Tiger Air.I had to pay extra $120 for luggage because it was a bit over.Mean people,heartless.inside plane was dirty and smelled.they would not even give you water like Asia Air.The worst airline ever.the ride was bumpy like s child was flying the plane.the seats were old.landing was scary.Avoid this garbage airline and fly anyone else.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is an airline that I wish to forget. One has to pay for everything. There is nothing for me to say something nice, sorry.

1  Thank MariaFriedrich
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Booked a wrong flight. Requested for a change. Made change booking fee$80 SGD each person(FYI, i booked 3 tickets). Change flight from singapore to Wuxi (havent fly yet). Change to booking has to be made over the phoen(WOWWWWWWW, whats the point for having a tigeraair account then?)
Screwed up, made to pay the highest price possible of 150 SGD extra, reason given: Air price change from time to time. NONSENSE to the max. Price was 150 lesser a minute ago and within 1 minute, suddenly jump to 150 more. Whats worse is that price has been lower ever since. Ever since...............ONLY ONE WORD, SUCKS.
Given a chance, will DEFINITELY NOT FLY WITH TIGER AIR AGAIN. TIGERAIR SUCKKKKKKKS

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)