Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$405
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$275
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$592
US$371
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$497/night.

The Oasis at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$279
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$465
US$451
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$441
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$605
Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$474
US$403
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$199
Priceline
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$353
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthrough vrboallied managementsuite margaritagrocery storewithin walking distancecoco bistromanagement companyfull kitchengrace bay beachrented a carfirst floorrestaurants and shopsturks caicospool barsalt millsocean frontdaily maid service
Reviewed 14 September 2015

This was our first trip to T & C and it couldn't have been better. After 10 years of trying different islands in the Caribbean, I think we have found the perfect island and place to stay. The unit is the perfect size for two people. It is clean and very comfortable. The kitchen is well stocked and the washer/dryer came in handy for us. The beach and water are perfect. Plenty of loungers and umbrellas for everyone. We rented a car for a couple of days to explore the island, but you could get along without one because everything is so close to Villa Renaissance you really don't need one. We walked to IGA Gourmet Market in about ten minutes and there are plenty of restaurants and shops within a 5 min. walk. The staff at Villa Renaissance were all very pleasant and extremely helpful. When we travel to a Caribbean Island for a vacation, the top priorities for us are the beach and the water . The beaches on Provo are the best we have ever seen. If you want a quiet vacation on a beautiful beach with great accommodations, this is the place for you. We are already planning next years vacation at Villa Renaissance.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BillyBlue777
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Best. Vacation. Ever!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
WeI have vacationed many, many times in Mexico. Last year we went to Belize and this year, decided to try TCI. I found this rental and Susan patiently answered all of my questions prior to the trip and even sent a list of suggestions- restaurants, rental companies, etc. We rented a car for the week (we like to be able to come and go as we please) and that was a great idea, although not needed for this location! The island is small and we were able to see a good bit of it. But- who cares about land when you have the MOST beautiful beach and water in the world outside your door? The villa was perfect, clean and nicely appointed. We enjoyed having a separate living area. The bedroom was great and the bath large enough for two. The kitchen had everything you need to cook a meal in but we didn't! We loved having a W/D in the unit- we went home with clean clothes! TCI is expensive, but well worth the extra. We are also so glad we went in September. Although a few restaurants were closing down for the off season towards the end of our trip, we found plenty of great ones open and felt like we had the beach and even hotel to ourselves most of the time! We snorkeled, went on a snorkeling tour, parasailed, rented a "mouse" boat- all right outside the villa door on the beach. AMAZING! We are already planning to return the same time next year!
***Note- this is a small, boutique hotel. It's located just a minute's walk from tons of restaurants and shopping but nicely tucked away on the beach, so it's very quiet. If you're efficient with a smart phone and don't need a butler- this is the perfect place to enjoy a nice, relaxing vacation. You can't go wrong by staying here and Susan's villa is PERFECT! By far our best vacation spot and villa yet!!- Monica

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NathanJones13
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I stayed at VR my 7th time to Turks and Caicos. Prior visits, I went alone to go scuba diving or with one other person and stayed at either Royal West Indies or The Ganesvoort. This time, my partner and I were bringing his teen-age daughters.VR was closer to "town" and seemed to have everything we needed to stay a week.

So the property is average. The hotel is worn and in need of updates. A section of tile had fallen off the pool and left exposed. In the room (204), there were cracks and boo-boos. Our master bed was slightly off and would make weird sounds whenever one of us moved in the night. As a result neither of us slept great. There were no black out blinds so we hung up a towel to try to keep light out. There were no stoppers on any of the cabinets so every time someone opened and closed a cabinet it made a "bang".

Hotel amenities were poor. Housekeeping consisted of a lady arriving late -- typically at lunch after we had been at the beach or pool or morning. She'd wipe the counter, replenish towels. That's it. She didn't even put out new soap or toilet paper (there was a messy pile in one of the bathroom drawers. VR provides beach towels but there is no staff around the pool or beach. You have to go up to the front desk and check out towels. There are no staff to help with umbrellas /chairs on the beach either.

Guy at front desk very friendly but no front desk coverage outside of 9-5 so when I tried to get some beach towels to take scuba diving at 7:45, I was out of luck.

I checked TripAdvisor before booking VR. I don't mean to be mean, but I think a lot of this is about experience and expectation. For people who do not travel extensively and haven't been to TCI, I imagine VR seems great. Me and my family are avid international travelers and I was embarrassed. Our 13/15 year olds at one point said "geez, this place isn't that great is it?" Not the thing you want to hear after booking and paying for a week in TCI.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Boo S
provotraveller, Owner at Villa Renaissance, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

I am very sorry to hear that Villa Renaissance did not meet your expectations. It is our goal for every guest's experience to be above expectations.

I do want to let you know that Villa Renaissance is closing for several weeks beginning September 10th for major renovations, including a total renovation of the pool. Additionally, we have ordered new poolside furniture and are in the process of ordering new beach furniture. We are re-opening on November 1st.

With regard to the unit you rented, we have had nothing but excellent reviews of that unit, but we do appreciate suggestions to improve the stay in the unit.

I am also sorry that our housekeeping service did not meet your standards. We provide a towel change and light cleaning daily, with a linen change once per week. It appears that was the service you received, but perhaps you were looking for additional services? Sorry for any confusion.

I do apologize that the timing of the cleaning did not work for you. As you know, we have privacy signs in our units to make sure cleanings take place at a welcome time for our guests. We checked with our housekeeper. She explained that she did try to come back at a more convenient time, but often arrived to find the privacy sign on the door.

We do have front desk service from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. We are sorry that no one was available on the particular morning you needed towels. I have reconfirmed with management and other guests that this was an aberration.

As you note, we have one of the best locations on the beach. We hope you will give us another try should you visit Provo again in the future!

Nicola, Allied Management

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My family stayed in a two bedroom ocean front room (103) and loved it. We walked down most of Grace Bay and we like the portion of beach Villa Renaissance was on the most. The beach was the least crowded and it was a great area to swim. The room was nice, highlighted by a sliding door that opened an entire end of the living area to the patio. The patio has a great ocean view and the beach is about 50 feet away.

Our favorite person to work with was Corell at the front desk. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time on our vacation.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Bryan P
Reviewed 8 August 2015

We have been to Turks & Caicos twice--in April 2012 and Aug 2015. Both times we stayed at Villa Renaissance. The facilities are beautiful. It's right on the beach. It's quiet. It's right in the heart of Grace Bay. You can walk to shops, restaurants, and a coffee shop in the morning. There are bikes on site that you can use whenever you want to ride around town. A nice grocery store is a quick bike ride away. There is a spa on site. There are maid and concierge services even though they are condo units. The units have full kitchens--and the two units we've stayed in have been fully-stocked. In 2012, we were with a larger group and stayed in an awesome 3-bedroom with a beach view. It was amazing. On our recent trip in Aug. 2015, my husband and I stayed in a 1-bedroom with a garden view. Although we considered staying at other places that were cheaper, we decided to go with a garden view unit at Villa Renaissance because we knew it would be really nice. Although we didn't have our kids with us, we saw several families with kids. We plan to go back many times ... by ourselves and with our kids.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple