Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$405
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$530
US$333
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$501/night.

The Oasis at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$275
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$775
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$605
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$214
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$605
Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$474
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$382
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
All reviewsminute walkgrace bay beachhammock chairsbedroom bath unitprivate porchgrocery storeprepare mealsshay cafepool areashopping cartlocation is idealgreat place to stayfull kitchenrestaurants and barsbeach loungershalf bathair conditioner
Reviewed 9 June 2018

This was our first visit to TCI and the only thing to make our stay absolutely perfect would have been if this resort was Oceanfront!! At booking, we were aware of the short walk to the beach, and pleasantly surprised to have beach chairs and umbrellas designated for our use on the sand! We were delighted with the set up of this smallish complex, that surrounded the lush pool area, and our 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath condo.... was just perfect! Our unit 12, was Quiet, Comfortable, tastefully decorated with all the necessary amenities, door front parking, also with a location so convenient to walk to shopping, other resorts and restaurants. Would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BarbB2000
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at Island Club Turks for my vacation. I was quite impressed with the accommodations which exceeded my expectations. Each unit (save for the 2 studios) comes equipped with 2 bedrooms, living room, dining area, full kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms on 2 floors and with individual BBQ grill and patio. The clean pool is set in the interior courtyard with incredible landscaping making an intimate, relaxing and tranquil environment. The world renown beach is a very short walk away as are excellent restaurants and shopping. There was never a need for a car which added to what vacations should be: an opportunity to unwind and recharge without the frenetic pace of every day life. Fairly new owners Joe and Debbie are renovating the rooms which will enhance their establishment. Meghan checked me in and was most accommodating in providing information and offering and booking events for me. I was most impressed that in spite of my early arrival flight and late departure that they were able to check me in and check me out beyond traditional hotel times. There are plenty of luxurious hotels on the Island to choose from. If you want to spend 5 times as much per night for at best twice the benefit, then go for them. Otherwise I strongly recommend Island Turks Club where your budget is better spent on food, entertainment and shopping.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the island club Turks for our 50th Birthdays. Megan and her uncle were very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend staying here. The location is close to everything and I highly recommend the day pass at club Med!! Best $79 spent. Take a small backpack with your suit and cover up and spend the day snorkeling, paddle boarding etc. All was recommended by Megan and staff!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annam6505
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I will be recommending this place to absolutely everyone. Not only is it incredibly affordable, but it is also gorgeous. Photos do not do it justice. Joe and Megan were so welcoming and gave great suggestions. Joe even drove us over to Club Med one day so we didn't have to pay for a cab. The location was great - an easy walk to the beach, restaurants, and the supermarket. Definitely a family friendly place, but we are a group of 5 adults in our 20's and still had a great time, so don't be put off!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ercipriani
Reviewed 19 May 2018

OK.. Just got back from a 5 night trip to the Turks. Great time.. The Island Club was GREAT.. Megan, Joe and staff were great. The grounds are kept up and the pool and rooms worked out nicely. Keep in mind this is not Beaches or Club Med. For the price and location it's the best. Will be back..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family