Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$908
US$850
Hotels.com
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$775
US$752
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$485
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$691
US$616
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,222
US$630
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$704/night.

Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$474
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$200
Priceline
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)
US$726
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$500
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
2,699 results
All reviewsjunior suitedeck restaurantgrocery storewest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistronespresso machinerum punchhuge bathroomevery morningbreakfast staffremembered our namesfire pitcaicos cafefull kitchenhigher floor
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Just returned from Seven Stars. Stayed 6 days/5 nights with my two kids (ages 10 and 13)...Husband had to stay home and work (his loss!). I really have nothing negative to say about our stay. Staff was wonderful, friendly, and helpful. Continental breakfast was great add. Best thing was location - very close to grocery store so were able to buy lunch stuff. Just be prepared for sticker shock! $10 for small container of hummus, $10 for small package of grapes, etc...we saved our money for dinner and ate at Hemingways (30 min walk down beach) each night. Really wonderful time!

6  Thank hevans9040
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My mom and I had a wonderful stay. We had a 1-bedroom garden view suite and it was perfect. I slept in the "living room" by asking the staff to make-up the fold-out sofa bed into a queen bed. My mom slept on the queen bed. The sofa bed was made up before I got there and it was really comfortable. WE EACH HAD OUR OWN BATHROOM. Sorry, I had to put that in caps because it's just so wonderful. A must have on a mother-daughter trip, in my opinion. The check-in took approximately 5 minutes (and we got there early). Staff cleaned often and very well. Everyone at the hotel always smiled, said hello, and how are we enjoying our stay? The service at the restaurants is quick! The food is great! The spa massage.....Holy WOW! I have nothing bad to say about this resort. The people work very, very hard and they are very friendly. This is the only place where I felt that people weren't working just for a tip. And I did leave tips, I always do. In the restaurants in the hotels, the tips are already included in your bill. I asked the waitress what the "service charge" was and she said that that goes out to the waiters. I left a couple dollars on top because the service was that good! Ben at seven makes a mean cocktail. Too bad he said he may be leaving soon :(

Great beach. The water was wonderful to swim in. I love swimming, so I went at least three times a day, and once even at night. Very calm, lovely, warm ocean.

Giving this review 4 stars because I couldn't hang out by the pool due to the multitude of screaming children. Resort should consider a day-care for kiddies under 10 and maybe a separate activities pool.

I looked at all the other hotels and Seven Stars is probably the best on the island for the affordable price. The property is covered in flowers, palm trees, and other greenery. The grounds are immaculate. It really is paradise on earth. I am considering going next year :)

Room Tip: The 1-bedroom garden view suite has two bathrooms and living room can be converted to bedroom. Very comfortable.
1  Thank Kitty1938
Reviewed 31 March 2012

The hotel room exceeded my expectations as the rooms were very nice and well furnished. The beach is pristine and not quite as crowded as down by the Beaches Resort. The food at the hotel's restuarants are overpriced but very good and the Wednesday night lobster and fish grill is worth the $50.
Sometimes the service at breakfast was inconsistent but nothing terrible. About the only real complaint is that all of the chairs by the pool were "saved by 8am making it difficult to sit poolside. Since I am more a beach person this was not a big ordeal. They do stock your room with free bottled water which is a nice gesture since a soda costs $5 at any of the bars/restaurants.
If I return to the Turks and Caicos I would most likely stay at the Seven Stars again.

Room Tip: all roooms seem nice
1  Thank Mgopsu
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I got back from Seven Stars for 6 days with my Mother and Father. The rooms are clean, airy, and big, and you are constantly being taken care of. The people the work at Seven Stars are the nicest and most welcoming people ever and the local people and drivers are also extremely nice. Everyone is always happy. The Hotel is right on the water. There is a shack on the sand that will book activities such as tubing and parasailing or you could just take a kayak or stand up paddle board. The sand on the beach is like powder and the water is like light blue glass. I was able to see my feet through it. The pool is big and a great temperature. It is very well designed and on top of that, it is saltwater. The location is amazing, you are right in the middle of everything. The one problem is that the island is a little on the pricey side. Overall, this hotel is like paradise.

4  Thank action24
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Just a quick get from the kids, my wife and I just returned from our first visit to T&C and we had the pleasure of staying at the Seven Stars. I would agree with some of the previous reviews that the team meeting you at the airport with water and the rum punch arrival cocktail staff once you reach the resort are a really nice touch. A personal escort around the property showing us were everything thing was by Fiona and her great big smile made us know that we booked at the right place.
I have stayed at alot of great hotels in some pretty beautiful places but our room really set me back on my heels, we had one of the Penthouse suites that I thought was very reasonably priced but when I go in I thought someone made a mistake! The room was over 1900 sqft and had a wrap around balconey roughly the same size, all this with the best view of the whitest beach and the bluest sea...breath taking!
We made quite a few dining reservations around the Island and were disappointed when we couldn't get into some bistro on our last night but the girl at the front desk kept saying try Seven our dining room, well we did and it was outstanding as well the service from our Italian waiter was top shelve to say the least and the Irish manager was aways over seeing his team with percision.
The only one small...very small thing that I would tell the new owners of this fantastic resort is reduce the added 15% service charge around the bar and the pool and increase it to 18 % in the dining room. Sometimes when staff have the incentive to make more they act more like self employed business persons rather than someone who makes enough. I say this only because in those two area's it always seemed that someone was doing me a favour in giving me service and I still over tipped the service charge. A small note but nothing that won't me book at the Beautiful Seven Stars again and again and again...
Doug & Jennifer Greco
www.cucci.ca

Room Tip: Don't miss out on the Penthouse suites
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple