Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$597
US$545
Hotels.com
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$775
US$752
Hotels.com
The Oasis at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$249
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$405
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$630
US$611
Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$474
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$655
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$208
Priceline
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$500
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
2,709 results
All reviewsjunior suitedeck restaurantgrocery storewest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistronespresso machinerum punchhuge bathroomevery morningremembered our namesfire pitcaicos cafebreakfast buffet isfull kitchenhigher floor
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Seven Stars is the best resort my husband and I have visited to date and we have been to several in the Caribbean. The property is pristine and the most beautiful beach in the caribbean. The staff at Seven Stars are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are immaculate and the housekeeping staff went above and beyond cleaning the room both at the beginning and the end of each day. The highlight of our trip was taking the snorkeling excursion offered by Seven Stars. The captain, Cardi Ewing and his first mate Jameson left nothing to chance to ensure that my friends, my husband and I had one of the best "times of our lives!" We snorkeled in two separate locations, spent some time diving for the most incredible star fish (touching, but not keeping) and sand dollars. I highly recommend this 4 hour trip. We will return to Seven Stars. Dont hesitate to ask a staff member to help out with anything; each time we asked they bent over backwards to help and accomodate us.

Room Tip: We stayed in a garden view. It was fantastic in all respects. The only obvious thing missing was the ocean view which we got everyday while out. Otherwise it was all we needed. I suggest a garden view and use the savings on other amenities on the trip.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 30 June 2012

What can I say but WOW!!! My husband and I just returned from a 6 day stay at Seven Stars Resort. The property is absolutely gorgeous! Our room was very spacious and beautiful with a large bathroom. Everything was super clean. The restaurants, pool, beach, and deck areas were so well maintained. Never had difficulty finding a chair at the beach or pool. The food at Seven and the Deck was delicious. The complimentary breakfast was very good and you can order many specially items as well. We also liked having the water sports available right on property such as paddle boarding and kayaking. The location is perfect as it is within walking distance of supermarket, Coco Bistro (great place to eat under the palm trees), casino and more. The staff at Seven Stars is the best we've ever met! Everyone was so polite, courteous and helpful. From Erika at the airport to Beatrice, Caldron and Evette at breakfast and all of the front desk staff. Claudine was great to schedule our dinner reservations and snorkeling. The highlight of our vacation was the snorkeling trip. Capt. Cardi and Jamison were absolutely fantastic! Couldn't have asked for two better people to guide us around the islands and take us snorkeling. Enjoyed sharing our playlists off of our iphones too...it was definitely a perfect day thanks to these guys. We were even fortunate enough to have dolphins swim right up to our boat. What an amazing sight!
Our trip to Turks was outstanding. From the beautiful beach to the fabulous resort. We loved every minute! We will certainly be back at Seven Stars again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Suzmartin68
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was a fantastic property. The rooms are huge, the staff was so helpful. I would stay here again. There were no hidden fees like some resorts. Beach chairs and water sports were included in your room. Breakfast was also a great perk.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor and the view was fantastic. The balcony was massive. If you prefer easier access to the beach and pool, opt for first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank b r
Reviewed 26 June 2012

What a gorgeous, civilized, special vacation destination. The Seven Stars Resort was spectacular in every way; personnel, amenities, locale, food, service, beach. Our only suggestion, and I mean the only one, is to put a swinging door on the toilet room just for a bit of privacy in the huge bathroom. Really, that is the only thing I dig deep to "criticize". This was a perfect week in every way!!

Room Tip: The Mayo building is lovely with a side room with water view overlooking the restaurant and side property.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kathypeter
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I just returned from a quick trip to the Seven Stars Resort and let me tell you, I will be back! When we arrived we were brought to our room by a front desk staff member. It was on ground level and I stated I preferred something higher. The agent told me to wait in the room for a moment while she corrected the issue. She returned with a few rooms for us to go to and choose from. That was wonderful. The decor in each room is a bit different, so I liked to be able to choose my liking. That was the start of my VERY relaxing mini vacation. The staff wait hand and foot on you. You never need to look far for someone to help. They are very good. The rooms are expansive and feel like a home which is great. The area is very convenient. You have a supermarket right across the street to stock your well equipped kitchen if that's what you choose. Also, shops are within walking distance. Seven restaurant (the resorts) makes great food and they also handle the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast is supposed to be continental, but they were willing, and actually suggested, making anything you wish made to order for free. The landscape is beautiful, the pool wonderful. What more could I have asked for .... NOTHING.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple