Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$617
Hotels.com
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$485
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$775
US$752
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$682
US$598
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$772/night.

Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$630
US$611
Travelocity
Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$474
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$726
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$208
Priceline
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$500
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
2,707 results
All reviewsjunior suitedeck restaurantgrocery storewest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistronespresso machinerum punchhuge bathroomevery morningremembered our namesfire pitcaicos cafebreakfast buffet isfull kitchenhigher floor
Reviewed 19 August 2010

I stayed at Seven Stars from June 27 to July 9. Just beyond words. The staff are friendly and attentive and the service was second to none. Try the locally brewed Turks Head lager or draught beer. I wish I could get it at home. Room was fantastic, ocean view with balcony, jaccuzi tub, shower and a full kitchen. Didn't spend a lot of time in the room though, just to sleep. My typical day was breakfast at the Sand Dollar poolside bar/ restaurant, read by the poolside, into the ocean for a dip. A morning walk along the beach daily, back to poolside. Always a great lunch at "The Deck" beachside. An afternoon sail at the watersports booth. An afternoon walk along the beach and the rest of the day poolside. The pool is ocean water and heated, which is nice, but when it gets too hot go in the ocean, it's much cooler. There are places to go for dinner just a short walk off site, but I highly recommend "The Terrance" on site. It is outdoor dining and the food is outstanding. Pro tennis courts are second to none, but play in the evening when it's cooler. Perfect location in that it is a short ride from the airport, which is small without a lot of air traffic. I really can't say anything negative about my stay, but what I did like is that there is places to go and see, but really no reason to leave the resort. I left once to get gifts across the road at Mamma's. I would highly recommend to anyone and I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank DanB59
Reviewed 12 August 2010

It was my wife's 50th Birthday and i stayed at another resort where I had a problem with the room. I was able to check out and moved over to Seven Stars on Sunday and Bela got me an AMAZING Room with an Oceanfront view, Gourmet kitchen and high end amenities. The room attendants are fantastic, clean as a whistle and helpful with supplies.

This is my 3rd time in Turks in the past 12 months and I will NEVER go anywhere else....

Location is close to all restaurants and the Graceway Gourmet Store....

My wife said its the best birthday ever and Thanks to Bela for getting me an outstanding room and sending Champaigne to the room on her birthday.....

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill630
Reviewed 9 August 2010

First, let me say that Provo is beautiful!!!!!! The most amazin beach I've ever seen. Extremely clean and the sand so white. Lets discuss the whole experience.

The airport is small and not yet modern. Do expect some small delays when you arrive. There was a guest relations rep. from seven stars to welcome us when we left baggage claim. She basically checked us in and got us a taxi quickly. Our room was a 1 bedroom garden view suite. Plenty of space to cook if you want and 2 bathrooms. Rooms are completely updated "Condo-Style". Granite counters, stainless appliances, marble bathrooms. The resort does provide a courtesy, round trip shuttle to area restaurants as well.

The resort is 3 buildings that are all basically the same. The main restaurant is La Pergola(closed during low season). Dining is from the Sand Dollar poolside cafe and in the evening, The Terrace. The food was outstanding and service was excellent. Remember, though, Dining in Provo at most restaurants(including the Terrace) is EXPENSIVE!!!!! In-expensive options around seven stars are the Saltmills diner, Pizza Pizza La Terazza, or the IGA Supermarket down the street. It is an easy walking distance from the resort. We did try some of the high-end restaurants. Coco Bistro has great food but, its an outdoor location w/ a seriuos bug issue(Mosquitoes!!!!). O'Soleil at the Somerset tasted great but, left you wanting more. Portions a little small for those prices. The best dining experience we had was at our own resort by far.

The pool has got to be 1 of the biggest on the island and so wonderful. The beach is so spectacular that I could spend everyday at the beach and never get bored of it. The sand is clean all the way through into the ocean!!!!! No rocks, seaweed, nothing!!!!

The service staff was great. I want to mention Kevin and Larrica from the Sand Dollar/Terrace, Claudine the Concierge, and Iquita from guest relations. All were outstanding!!!!!!!!

The casablanca casino is ok, but very Small!!!!! It will be like nothing your used to if you've been to Las Vegas or other caribbean casinos(Atlantis in the Bahamas, Royal Beach Casino in St. Kitts, etc.....). If you go there for some gaming, you'll probably be disappointed.

The Best thing about the resort is the location. You can walk to just about everything, especially the supermarket. Shops are also easily reachable by walking.

Seven Stars is definitely at the top of my list of Caribbean vacations that have left me thoroughly impressed.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ViajeNut
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Can't wait to go back! The staff was pleasant and helpful. We had a one bedroom suite- which was luxury all the way. High-end top to bottom- from the appliances to the furniture, to the sample toiletries. Our room was immaculately clean, you could literally eat off the floors. We didn't skeeve a thing!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2010

We would like to thank all at the Seven Stars for making our vacation perfect. From the front desk lovely ladies to the water facilities personnel we could not have been taken care of better. I have been to many of the islands in the caribbean but this island was the cleanest, excellent food, the best weather, and the people across the board were wonderful they are so friendly. I Would recommend this facility highly.
This was truly an R & R vaction thanks to the group efforts at Seven Stars.
Special Thanks to Steve, Clay, Kevin, Lila and Beta. They were wonderful and made our stay there very, very comfortable.
This place is definetley Seven Stars at it's best !!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family