“Great, thin crust pizza”

Broken Cheese Pizza
Ranked #60 of 719 Restaurants in Zapopan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 September 2018

This was our first time at this location. We loved it here. More space. Very good wait staff. Excellent quality food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Ok pizza. Flavor water needs ice. It was Too hot inside, lots of flies and fans weren’t on. Asked waitress to turn them on, one did not work, air wasn’t strong enough to reach us anyways, but flies were less once they turned them on. Outside was nicer but no tables available. They are pretty busy but honestly eating with lots of people and no air flowing made it a horrible experience. Just wanted to get out asap.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I took relatives to the location in San Jorge st. The pizza is inexpensive, it's more like a flat bread. The flavor is average, I went there because of the reviews. I guess I should've tried the wings or something else, according to some reviews they should be ok. The girl that helped us was not that friendly, she might have been too young. I think they are better places for pizza.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We had some wings, pizza & soda.
It was very good environment. Lots of families enjoying nice pizza!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I went there with my family. We had so much fun. The food was very good, the service ok. I will be back soon.

Date of visit: August 2016