“Elegant, delicious and such a picturesque location.”

The Cracked Conch by the Sea
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, View, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We ate here with a group from my husband's company. We sat out on the patio and enjoyed the sound of the ocean and the beautiful scenery. The menu provided a nice variety of appetizers and main dishes. We had the conch ceviche and conch fritters for our appetizers. For my entree I had the beef tips and they were incredible. My husband had a fancy lobster dish that was interesting and very delicious. for dessert my husband had a chocolate mousse dessert which was unbelievable. I had some gelato which turned out to be perfect because we ate so much at dinner there was no where esle to put it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This restaurant does not disappoint. The view is amazing as is the food and the service. Make sure to ask to sit in Nick's section! His knowledge of the menu, liquor pairings, and the island are unmatched! Plus he has a wicked sense of humor. In fact, on our recent visit, I called to make sure Nick was working the day of our reservation (he wasn't so I changed the days).
CC is an upscale dining experience without all the stuffiness.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous view, food made with love (at least it felt like so;) - expensive drinks. Great sunset scene...

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Our party of four had an early lunch here on a Sunday. Food was very good, and service was excellent. We had calamari, conch, conch chowder, and short ribs ravioli for appetizers. The short ribs ravioli was excellent. Our main courses were very good, but I had the salad, and it was served without goat cheese and cashews. it took me a while to figure out why my salad was uninteresting - when I figured it out and told the server, she quickly remedied the situation. Our entrees included the burger and the daily catch, which were very good. Overall, the service and view were great and the food was very good.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Good fish and chips but order early as it can get busy and you might have to wait awhile for your food. Good snorkeling right from the restaurant and you can leave your items there while in the water.