“Blackened Mahi Mahi awesome!”

Catch Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in West Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Mahi Mahi fresh along with fresh vegetables... outstanding!
beautiful waterfront restaurant, attentive server. Great dining experience

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Inside or outside seating right on the water. I had the trigger fish dish. It was excellent-fried to perfection, not a lot of breading just lightly breaded and crisp. Highly recommended. 29 minute drive from Tge Westin. Owner on site. Also owns Agua located on the main strip on seven mile beach.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

New restaurant in small end of road harbour. One of the top end restaurants in the area but eclipsed by the calypso grill opposite. Saying that, the service was very attentive and the presentation of the food excellent. Get a table by the water in the evening, very atmospheric. I just thought the food could have been a little more 'tasty' in the absence of a more descriptive word. All in all 4 star

Reviewed 7 February 2016

We went there for lunch and I was nicely surprised by this restaurant. I was expecting an average restaurant but it came out to have a great and relaxing view, away from the crowds on Seven Mile which I loved; a very attentive staff; and the appetizers were absolutely marvelous! I have to widely recommend the home smoked duck breast, foie gras brulee, sweet n sour figs and arugula, OMG i could have eaten 3 plates of this... but everyday!!!! It was absolutely amazing!!!! The combination of flavors felt like heaven in my mouth, so soft but flavorful wow totally a great dish. I also recommend the crispy octopus and pork and scallop, very nice too. I will definitely be back to try all the appetizers, we love the ambiance, so relaxing that after we ate we stay little bit longer to enjoy our drinks. I love this place, we will be back soon! Also, the prices are very affordable.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

I'm actually not sure where to begin. Service:awesome. Not only was our server friendly and personable, but I think she could have sold ice to an Eskimo. I'm surprised she didn't sell me our table. Food:awesome. View: AWESOME.