Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
View deal
Hotels.com
US$129
View deal
Booking.comUS$129
Priceline
eDreamsUS$129
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

First hotel since Covid-19 broke out 4 months ago..
They have made their precautions on-site but you only notice talking through the mandatory face mask is a bit hard.
Back to the hotel, it's clean, well organized, spacious rooms, breakfast is decent, the only thing is that dinner and alcoholic drinks are on the high priced side.
We went 1 evening to a local sushi place called Uchiwa which is 1.5km walking and worth the visit.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elisabeth1203
Legere Hotels, Geschäftsführer at LEGERE HOTEL Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020

Dear Elisabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review about your stay with us in Luxembourg! It is indeed a bit harder to cummincate through masks, but unfortunately these are the regulations in Luxembourg.
We thank you for the compliments you have paid us and do hope you will come and visit us again some time soon.

(Hotel Manager)

Reviewed 28 February 2020

It's almost perfect, Just one thing and this Hotel deserves a 10/10
The pillows could be better...too flat...for people who are sentitive with their neck or suffer from headache it could be an issue because the next day you rellly feel your neck.
For the rest, nothing to say...
rooms are great, very good isolated, breakfirst is one of the best iI saw here in Luxembourg (for a 4star hotel) parking is easy to find and the restaurant has deliscious meals too.

Room tip: all the rooms are great...from standard to executive to the suite...I love them all!
Date of stay: January 2020
Legere_Hotels, Manager at LEGERE HOTEL Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Tania0550100,

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to leave such a lovely review about the hotel and we especially want to thank you for all the kind compliments.

We are sorry so hear that our pillows are too flat for you, if it helps, during your next stay we would be happy to give you an extra pillow so that your head is higher up.

We do hope that you'll come and visit us again soon!

(Hotel Manager)

Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed two nights with our 21 year old son in two rooms. Both rooms were clean, bathroom opens onto bedroom, door to the toilet.
My only complaints are that the pillows, are far too soft and I really miss my tea and coffee making facilities. I should have brought my travel kettle.

Breakfast next morning is buffet style, excellent choice of cereals fresh and dried fruit, different types of yogurt available. Ample selection of sausages bacon boiled and scrambled eggs (not nice) on offer. Lovely breads and usual pastries. I was really looking forward to a decent cup of coffee but was really disappointed with the milky coffees. A small Espresso just isn't enough.

We drove into the city as the weather was against us on Saturday it was very heavy rain and wind. We asked Reception who directed us to The Glacis free parking then a wet 10 minute walk into the centre. We headed to the Tourist office and asked for rainy day activities and were advised to go to the museums which were enjoyable. The city centre is beautiful and on a sunny day would be fabulous.

We walked to The Grund which again was lovely offering fabulous views. We took the free lift
back.

We then headed back and decided we were soaked through and didn't fancy trekking back into the city again. We had a drink in the bar first. We had dinner both nights, the first in the main restaurant and the second in a function room at the back due to a private party. Quite pricey at €28.00 upwards for steak and €24 for a double cheese burger with fries. We had desserts and only my husband had alcohol. Our food bill for two nights was €264.00. It was very tasty I must add. Had the weather been good, we would have eaten in the city.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Parking was €15.00 per day underground.

Would certainly stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank FranC706
Legere_Hotels, Manager at LEGERE HOTEL Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Fran C,

We thank you wholeheartedly for taking the time to post such a lovely and detailed review of your stay here with us in Luxembourg. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you had a chance to visit Luxembourg during you stay. However, we were sorry to hear that you were disappointed regarding the tea making facilities in your room, we do offer these amenities in other categories which you are of course most welcome to try when you come back for a visit! We hope to welcome you back again soon. Best regards,

Thierry (Manager)

Reviewed 22 January 2020

Nice decorated, modern looking hotel/room but service towards clients could be better. Service is not as per 4 star category.
Breakfast is good and a lot of choice.
Rooms are specious and have an open bathroom so good for couples only.
But....
Airconditioning in room didn't work (on Friday evening), when informing reception they replied "we will check on Monday !"
No bottle opener in room so I had to run up and down from reception to bar to room and back. (as I received wrong information)
Also TV channel list was not available. The online list was not correct. I received an updated list from reception which was ..... also not correct.
Maybe Luxembourg has other rules then neighbour countries but I expect a coffee/tea maker in the room of a 4 star hotel, which was ofcourse ..... not available.
Finally I had to pay for 2 persons (yes, reservation was for 2) but I arrived alone and reservation could not be changed. My coffee (half size of the one during breakfast) was added to my bill. (even with all issues I experienced)
Also useful to mention: the hotel promote "minibar included" which means: for 2 persons you have only one 25cl bottle juice, one 25cl bottle water and one 25cl coca cola. I never saw a filled minibar so empty.

Room tip: take your own coffee maker and bottle opener.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BokarTr
Reviewed 2 December 2019

Lovely clean, modern hotel.
Large comfortable bed.
I was there with my daughter and found that there was very little privacy in the shower area! Fine for couples but not so good if you aren't
The bar and restaurant are very expensive. There's a good Chinese restaurant 10 minutes walk away but not much else, so you either need a car or to use the buses.
Great shuttle service to and from the airport, Friendly, efficient staff and good selection for breakfasts

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank Weesiecodal
Legere Hotels, Geschäftsführer at LEGERE HOTEL Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

Dear Weesiecodal,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about the hotel and your time with us. We are glad to hear you had a nice time, your opinion is important to us, we use comments like these to better ourselves!

We hope to see you again very soon.

(Hotel Manager