See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I was there at the end of October, out of season. I had a large (three-person) with bathroom for 150 Kuna (about £20). My only criticisms would be that there was a table with chairs to eat at, but no armchair to sit down in, and the television was fixed so it could not be seen from the table but only from the bed. The accommodation is on the sea front about 5 minutes walk from the old town, and my room faced the sea and had a view over to the side of the old town. The owner was very helpful, especially when it seemed that the catamaran I was catching from Korcula back to Split might not be sailing because of high winds.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Leytonstonecrop
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Forget spending time in Dubrovnik and spend more time on Korcula. The Villa Depolo is excellent value for money. We arrived late at night and were delighted to be met by hostess who had come out to meet us to ensure that we did not get lost. We went fro a quick stroll around the town and found a fantastic wine bar. Next morning we were able to appreciate the beauty of our surroundings. We had the room with the terrace and made full use of it. The room had everything we needed including a fridge. We could go swimming right outside the house and Rezi was by far the best hostess we have come across. Absolutely brilliant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Delightful stay! Rezi went out of her way to be accommodating and helpful. The room, beds, bathroom, balcony, patio were all wonderful. Use of a fridge in room and fridge/ freezer down the hall, tea/ milk etc on hand was very helpful. Parking was provided. Beautiful sea to swim in a few steps away and less than a 5 minute walk to the old town. We had a great time!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank bga39304
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Delightful and very helpful and friendly hostess. We had the room with the terrace watching the boats come in and great views of the old town. You can step out the front door, cross the road and you're in the sea. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley I
Reviewed 16 June 2016

This would have to be almost the most special place I have ever stayed at. Firstly, Korcula is a magical place, with a lovely harbour surrounded by mountains close by, clean turquoise water, a mediteranean climate, palm trees combined with ancient churches and castles, all beautifully preserved. The room was large, comfortable, immaculately clean. Although I didn't have a kitchen it had good facilities for preparing cold meals and cups of tea, with a little fridge, jug, bench inside and table and chairs outside on a huge private balcony which faced directly onto the waterfront and mountains.There was good internet and a television which had BBC which was a real bonus for me. There was little traffic and none during the night so that the room was also very quiet. It was also very easy to walk there from the ferry, Old Town, cafes, ATM's and supermarkets, taking about 5 to 10 minutes along a flat road. Tereza or Rezi who speaks excellent Italian and English, is an educated, funny, warm and most gracious hostess. She offered to print off all my bookings and was most obliging when I requested anything. This is the ideal place to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and history of Korcula in relaxed and peaceful accommodation.

Room Tip: The room with the big balcony is really private and spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo