“Tasty and quite cheap ”
Review of Step Cafe

Step Cafe
Ranked #53 of 85 Restaurants in Korcula Town
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. We got a pizza, a panini and chips. Pizza was very tasty, the panini was quite plain but still hit the spot and the chips were nice. I'd recommend for a quick and easy lunch that's relatively inexpensive.

1  Thank Mpegy

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This is more of a bar than a restaurant, food was ok, but little bit heavy even thou I ordered seafood with vegetables, there was a lot of olive oil in it, maybe bit too much. The place its not climatic, so to speak. You prefer to eat and go. But the prices are cheap and the waitresses vere very nice to us.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I felt like i was eating in a railway station cafe so didn't have high expectations of the meal however, service was good, beer,wine and water cold and the food a pleasant surprise. I had a ham and cheese pizza (good crisp base and nice prosciutto) and a tomato salad on the side, Russ had octopus salad (and raved about it) and fries on the side. It was too much food but we managed.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Had a surprisingly good lunch ( just Panini's) and the kids all enjoyed their enormous tuna and cheese sandwich
All went a bit south later that evening when we went back for ice cream. Ice creams great but outrageousky short changed and some cock and bulk story about my selection. Asked to see the manager but he turned out to be the guy short changing me. Only finally got the correct change when I threatened to report him. Poor state of affairs and so atypical of the island. Just be careful. Copy of the "manager" attached

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

With the mixed reviews on here I wasn't expecting much. We arrived straight off the ferry with our suitcases and headed here for lunch. The service was ok. No pigeons. And there was a lovely breeze which was amazing on a hot day. I got the seafood spaghetti which had tonnes of seafood in it. We have just come from Italy so I was pleasantly surprised by this pasta. My partner had the pizza. It was alright not amazing but it did the job. For 2 meals and 2 beers we paid about 150 kuna which was reasonable.