“Average but excelent”
Review of Doris

Doris
Ranked #63 of 83 Restaurants in Korcula Town
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered grilled squid and it was more then we expected. Squid was really tasty and well made, the portion was more then enough. Prices were cheep in comparing to the restaurants in the main square. All in all tasty and worth visiting.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely lunch today at pizzeria Doris. He ate a prefectly cooked rumpsteak and I had grilled turkey breasts stuffed with ham and chesse (to my demand). A refreshing breeze on the terrace on this hot day made this lunch a perfect one.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of those TripAdvisor pages that you don't know what to believe. My girlfriend and I stopped in here tonight for a spontaneous dinner, it's the middle of July so this is summer.

Reading other reviews I can't believe that it could have changed this drastically, because we had the most delicious meals! (Unless the establishment has changed hands, in which case this kind of turn-around is believable)

We were promptly seated in a nice breezy outdoor eating area, and our order for drinks was taken right away (our waiter was fantastically attentive). We then ordered an entree of cheeses and bread, followed by the mains, I had the lignje na žaru (grilled squids), and my girlfriend had a steak.

To my delight the squids were baby squids, best tasting squid I've had in a long time, so much so that I'm going back tomorrow. My girlfriends steak was cooked to her liking accompanied by mixed vegetables. We felt like we had eaten a home cooked meal :)

Don't know what or when the other reviews are referring to but keep doing what you're doing Doris because it's great! :)

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I had good old spargetti bologanise, miserable helping 1 teaspoon meat sauce.
My husband has a questionable rice risotto, sticky and tastless, we felt really ripped off. The glass of wine a silly price.
Never again.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us by our host in Korcula but unfortunately it didn't quite live up to expectations for us. OK so it was the low season but the place lacked atmosphere. The owner didn't seem to be as friendly as most we've experienced.

I had hoped to eat fresh fish but he didn't have any so we all chose a meat dish and whilst I can't have any complaints about the food it did all seem "flat".

Not one to avoid, but equally not somewhere to make a bee-line to.