All reviews west cork leisure centre lovely hotel kids club sea view wedding reception bar menu family break wild atlantic way bit dated last weekend hotel is situated enjoyable stay wedding party family room from start to finish staff were so friendly
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It must stop places if you visiting West Cork. Celtic Ross Hotel located in amazing location surrounded with so many beautiful beaches and so many things to do. Love to come over with family for lunch or for swim. Always please to stop by and walk around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jennettod
GMCRH, General Manager at Celtic Ross Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear jennettod

Many thanks for your lovely review. I'm delighted you enjoy our hotel, thelocation and the wonderful Warren Beach. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A nice hotel, good situated on a lake. The restaurant is outdated, the bar is hidden. I was unpleased about the lamb menu, a cold dish with some pieces of lamb. Did not tast like lamb at all. The room and bed were good.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank MartinJWP

Dear MartinJWP

Thank you for your review of the Celtic Ross Hotel. While I am delighted to read that you enjoyed certain aspects of your stay, naturally, I am disappointed to read some of your comments, my apologies that the lamb was not to your liking.Thankfully the majority of guest comments made on TripAdvisor are testament to the fact that we work very hard to provide a welcome and a service that goes beyond our 3 Star classification. Our food in the Kingfisher Bistro is renowned both locally and with our visiting guests and we regularly receive wonderful feedback on quality. Please be assured that all feedback will be followed up on and your comments passed on to Chef.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Popped into the bar in the Celtic Ross Hotel a few days ago for lunch. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the lunch, and reasonable prices. It was Saturday and the it was really busy, great atmosphere.
Great outdoor seating area as well
Brilliant location.
Good experience all round.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clonman
GMCRH, General Manager at Celtic Ross Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear clonman,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm delighted you enjoyed your lunch with us. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of your company again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself stopped this afternoon for 2 coffees and one desert , the desert being a berry cheesecake and it was by no means a big portion. I was astonished at the price , coffees € 5.80 which I accept, but €10 for the desert was crazy .
Marian.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marian H

Dear Marian H

Thank you for your feedback. I have investigated this and unfortunately it seems to be that the you were given the bill from the adjacent table (they had two coffees and two desserts). My sincere apologies for this mix up, if you would like to email info@celticross.com we can arrange to rectify this for you.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch yesterday and was not disappointed had a lovely Pan-roasted Hake which was cooked to perfection compliments to the chef and the lovely waiter Edward who looked after me so well will be back soon

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
GMCRH, General Manager at Celtic Ross Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear maximWestCork

Many thanks for sharing your lovely feedback following your recent al fresco lunch with us. I am delighted you enjoyed the sunshine and the hake and have passed on your compliments to Chef and Ed. We hope to have the pleasure of your company soon again.