Yercaud in itself doesn't offer much to do so its best to stay at a nice place. The resort was beautiful and well maintained. The room had glass windows so you could look at the forests at night. Room was large with antique-style furniture. A combination of heritage and contemporary.
Bit expensive.. both room tariff as well as the restaurant but good food and good serivce.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Forest, with period and authentic interiors is located in a live coffee estate on the bunds of the Yercaud Lake. The guest bungalows are set in the "Eastlynne Farm Estate" in and around the "Bungalow" built during early 1800s by Henrietta Charlotte Rosario who was residing in the Shevroy hills. Today's Eastlynne Farm Estate was once known as "Rosar" on the Camphells Road, named after the owner. ONE OF THE FIRST PET FRIENDLY PLACES IN YERCAUD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your INDeco's Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud
- INDeco's Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud Tamil Nadu