Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TravelocityUS$136
Orbitz.comUS$136
CheapTicketsUS$136
TripadvisorUS$136
All reviews magic show adventure games bison mr james his team resort manager swimming pool is network coverage night safari play area bon fire visited yercaud place to stay memorable stay front office beautiful resort city life
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel,My stay was extremely comfortable. A beautiful hotel surrounded by wonderful staff in a great location. The suite was very good with comfortable furniture and the bed was comfortable too. We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Harsath M
Christopher Thomas, Revenue Management at La Pepper Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Live Grand Hotels, Escape. Bison Rise Yercaud.

Thank you for patronizing Live Grand Hotels, Escape. Bison Rise Yercaud and for sharing your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure having you with us. We are delighted to receive your kind note of appreciation and encouragement on Trip Advisor and particularly for praising our efforts and hotel facilities and services.
I once again thank you for your support and look forward to welcome you back at Bison Rise Yercaud.

Mahalinagm

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Hi, My name is Vrinda and I would like to share my experience of small Trip to ESCAPE BISON RISE Recort at Yercaud. After lockdown this was my first vacation and first time visit to Yercaud. It was the best ever trip of my life till date. The best resort, the facilities and the service they provided was beyond our expectation. The food served at resort was so tasty that most of our meals were at the resort. Best service and rooms are so clean n hygienic. I have a daughter n she loved playing in the play area... swimming pool was so well maintained.. beautiful landscape and view from the Villas we stayed... the staff were so helpful n never said no to anything.. Bonfire, Karoke singing and Jeep Safari was the most beautiful experience I ever had in my life... 2 days stay wasn't enough for us. Definitely want to visit again to ESCAPE BISON RISE resort with my friends n family once again. Best destination to go for a small trip from Bangalore... we are already planning our next trip to same resort..

Everyone Must go to this place at least once in lifetime..

I wholeheartedly thank the management and all the staffs of ESCAPE BISON RISE RESORT.

Lots of Love,
Vrinda

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank vrindab2021

Greetings from Live Grand Hotels, Escape. Bison Rise Yercaud!!

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback further to your recent visit. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. Knowing that we have succeeded in making you feel comfortable, is what keeps us going and what drives us to do better every day.
We are happy to receive your valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you back for yet another true Bison Rise experience.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Yercaud is a small hill station that offers us serene nature at its best. When we decide to visit Yercaud, we only had a few Viewpoints and Waterfalls on our list. But we never expected our trip to be so much filled with unforgettable moments and the best-in-class Resort stay experience.

ESCAPE BISON RISE resort is an amazing place to stay if you are in Yercaud. I thought of mentioning each aspect that made our stay pleasant here:

* If you are traveling from Bangalore, and if you are taking Karadiyoor Viewpoint road, you will reach this resort 7 KM ahead of Yercaud town. As soon as the ghat road ends, the route is very picturesque with tall trees and winding roads. I specifically liked the red-flowered plants used as fencing through-out the roads for several kilometers.
* Once you reach the resort, you will receive a warm welcome from the resort crew and the manager. You will be served a welcome drink and they will brief you about the facilities and amenities there.
* The landscape inside the resort itself is a treat for your eyes. It is spread across a very well maintained lawn and tall trees. I have to mention the plants used to decorate the entire premice. They have put their passion into maintaining the beauty of the premises. It makes the place very photogenic.
* There is an artificial stream running across the facility, and the swans swimming across the stream adds to its beauty.
* Villas look very beautiful, spacious, clean, and well planned. I recommend the villa facing the Swimming pool, which gives you a superb view of a big mountain.
* Facilities like 24 hrs hot water, TV, Kettle for preparing Tea/coffee whenever you wish. The bathroom is clean and neat. Note: WIFI accessible from all villas.
* The main highlight of this resort is "High-class Hospitality". The entire crew is hell-bent on delighting us on every transaction. They were very flexible to our each and every custom needs. I have never heard them saying 'No' for any requests we have made to them throughout our stay. I have to mention an incident where I wanted to step out to buy some medicine. I just inquired in the reception about the nearest Medical stores, and the response I received was surprising. They insisted me to stay in the resort and enjoy our stay, while they went out and purchased the medicine for us. What more can you ask for!
* There are several activities they have planned for us, and one such activity we really enjoyed was Jeep Safari to the nearby waterfalls. It was an out-of-the-world experience, where we were taken to the waterfall in an Open Willys jeep. Journey in the open jeep, cool breeze, ultra-pleasant weather, picturesque roads on the way, plucking one or two ripe oranges from trees in road-side on the way. This was a life-time experience.
* Usually the food in such star resorts are expensive. But we felt that the price was nominal, looking at the quality of food and taste. We ended up having most of our meal in the resort, and the restaurant bill was also very reasonable.
* Here comes the Kids play area. Kids will really enjoy this place, as they have a very well-maintained full-fledged children's park. And the swans playing around the premises will add to their joy.
* They have a huge space left for adventure activities that include Zipline and Archery among others. This activity is chargeable, and it is a little expensive, although teenagers will love using this.
* A special mention to the landscape again, as you will find every spot in this resort photogenic. You will certainly return with loads of memorable photos. the surroundings are also ultra-clean and safe.
* We have an amazing view from the villas far from the reception area. there is a big hill facing the premise, and this is visible from the Kids play area and swimming pool area. Sunrise from here will be awesome.
* We have hammocks available, and what more you need for relaxing with a book to read.
* In the evening, the crew requested us to attend a Karaoke conducted by their manager. We have to say that his voice was so much on par with professional singers, and we really enjoyed all the songs he sang for us. Totally they made us feel very special.
* Overall, the Escape Bison Rise team provided us an amazing premium level resort stay experience. (I am a frequent traveler, and have visited many resorts after thorough analysis.)

Special mention :
* Manager Mahalingam -- A very pleasant gentleman with a smile always. He keeps inquiring about our stay and ensures that we are well entertained as well. The way he grooms his peers and the entire staff while beginning the day itself is very professional.
* Ameer -- Right from the beginning to the end of our stay, he made sure that we are happy. Most of our needs were custom and out of scope, but he still made sure that our needs are met.
* Shahnavas -- Very professional person, who ensures the guests are delighted. He is the one who went out of his way to bring us the medicine.
* Bhaskar - He managed our food-needs very well.
* Arul -- A very polite and pleasing gentleman who took us on a Jeep Safari, which we will never forget in life. He delighted us by even taking us to another property of the Live Grand group so that we can take a few good pictures and play with the shitzu puppies there for some time.

Sorry for the lengthy review, but I feel it is worth it. I will certainly visit again with a larger group.

Room tip: Villa facing the Swimming pool.
4  Thank Nature_L0ver_80
Christopher Thomas, Revenue Management at La Pepper Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

I reside in Salem and I have been to yercaud for count less times. This is the most extraordinary resort for the price.
We came here as 31 people of all ages, used all their amenities like Safari, Bonfire, Garden, Indoor games, Tree high obstacle course, air rifle, archery, zipline and many etc., Basically It's impossible to not be amused here...

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dinivi

Reviewed 15 March 2020

This is the best place to Stay in yercaud and I dont regret my choice of stay.
Sharma and his team( chef, front office, helping boys and all other working staff) in the resort treated us so well. I think I felt safe here despite the whole world is stopped not going out anywhere bcz of Coronavirus, and we were the only family in the entire resort.
Though we were just 3 of us in the resort we had an option to customize our food .
I rate 4.5/5 for the food, hygiene, ambiance, hospitality, service etc...

Please go for it to enjoy a relaxing time with family

Date of stay: March 2020
Curious67462972190, General Manager at La Pepper Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Sarma. K