See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

What an extraordinary spot! I highly recommend staying or eating here.

Very clean, and newly renovated.
The food is awesome!
Lowest price in the area!
Very accommodating owner, and I made some new friends.
If you’re tent camping it’s free! Even have a fire going outside. Hot showers also.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Completely updated. Awesome owners, super friendly above and beyond service. Small but modernized restaurant, nice outdoor patio. Stop by for a meal. Great pricing. A good place to unwind. Located just past Batchawana Provincial park.

Room tip: Close to provincial parks.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My husband is cycling across Canada and we sleep in our van so look for optional places to stay the night. Someone told us to come here because the sign said free camping. I was skepticsl but so pleasantly surprised by the welcome we received. The washrooms and showers we could use were a lot nicer than any campground. Everything was so great we treated ourselves to our first restaurant meal since we left home. The pizza was absolutely delicious. Sitting outside on the deck after was so nice! We will definite stop here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Formerly the Hilltop, new owner renamed it and updated the restaurant significantly to a welcoming and modern dining room with outdoor deck , The Restaurant is seasonly open Thursdays-Sunday, from 9am-10pm (I believe). The new chef is top notch, portion and pricing very competitive, service you won't find anywhere else. Call 705-882-1630.

Room tip: Beautiful Batchewanna Bay right across the road, very pet and RV friendly. I recommend calling a head to reserve.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank Kodiakwolf
Reviewed 14 February 2009

I stayed overnight at this motel in January 2009. The room was spotless, tastefully decorated, with high-end furniture. The new owners are friendly and helpful. I will make a point of staying again at the Hilltop Motel and Restaurant in Batchawana Bay.

Date of stay: January 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
13  Thank nontariovisitor