We have stayed at some really great properties and this is right up there with the best. The service is top notch and the property is spectacular. There are probably no bad rooms to stay in...great views.
We eat at D.O. (an on property restaurant) 2 of 3 nights and tried the buffet the 3rd night. We regretted that...the buffet is higher cost and def not the same experience. The service at D.O. is great but be sure to make a reservation. Also, always accept the welcome Cava :). D.O. changes the menu daily so you don't have to worry about running out of options.
The breakfast buffet is included in the resort fee and it's a really good spread. I had pancakes, eggs, pastries, fruit and lots more while I was there. Don't miss it. They have mimosas :).
You can check out a bike and ride up and down the boardwalk...do it. You can also get a kayak or a paddle board from the beach club...do it. The water was warmer than we thought it would be in August which makes for a great time in the water.
We did a couples massage. I think that we enjoyed the facilities more - which by themselves are included in the resort fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa, inspiration is found in the hotel's open spaces. As guests arrive, senses are awakened by the vaulted ceilings of the original buildings "Capilla" juxtaposed with the light filled contemporary lobby. Outside, guests can discover beachside terraces, teak decks and peaceful gardens and orchards. The Beach Club, featuring a french inspired design, offers light Mediterranean cuisine and is a place for relaxation during the day and is ideal for enjoying sea side cocktails and local cava in the evening. Design touches throughout these spaces are reminiscent of modern classics: in the Hub, a modern interpretation of a Gaudi-esque chair is revealed and cartography is a feature of our meeting rooms. Our guest rooms feature high ceilings, terraces, patios or sea views, inviting guests to enjoy the ambience of their surroundings by the sea. The upcoming renovation on rooms by renowned designer Isabel Lopez, aims to reinforce the timeless awakening of senses and inspiration characteristic of Le Meridien Ra. Explore Spa by Le Meridien, the first in Europe, encourages rejuvenation by a variety of culturally inspired therapies from around the world to balance both the body and mind. Space to expand ideas is provided by our meeting facilities where successful events are hosted inside in our Discovery Meeting Rooms, or outside in our bamboo gardens, terraces or by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel El Vendrell
- Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel And Spa
- Meridien El Vendrell
- Le Meridien El Vendrell
- El Vendrell Le Meridien