My partner and I spent a week at the hotel at the end of August. We had a sublime experience. The staff could not have been more helpful, the food was amazing, giving a great choice of salads and hot choices, with desserts to die for! The hotel itself, although only having been open for a few weeks, was fabulous! I simply cant recommend it highly enough! The rooms were amazing, clean and comfortable. We had fresh linen on the beds every other day, and clean towels daily. The management team were always on hand checking that everything was to our satisfaction and taking on board any comments that were put to them. To top it all off the weather was fabulous.....definately a place to recommend.....and one we hope to return to next year with our granddaughter.....as theres a fantastic water park attached to the hotel for the children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amada Colossos Resort, a four star plus hotel in the island of Rhodes opened its doors in July 2017 to offer the ultimate experience of Ultra All Inclusive. With 699 luxurious rooms and suites and villas at the front of one of the most beautiful beaches in Rhodes. A worldwide gastronomical experience with 16 restaurants and bars including an authentic Greek, Italian and an Asian restaurants, 4 swimming pools, 2 mini clubs for children and one full-scale water park with 6 waterslides. Be the first to experience a holiday larger than life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amada Colossos Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Colossos Beach Faliraki
- Hotel Louis Colossos Beach
- Louis Colossos Beach Hotel