Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$95
TravelocityUS$79
FindHotelUS$79
TripadvisorUS$79
Orbitz.comUS$79
All reviews loud music from the bar view of the ocean conchal beach beautiful beach pura vida roosters sand soda
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019

Hotel Brasilito is an excellent spot to lay your head down when travelling around Guananaste area, and especially for being walking distance to Playa Conchal. We stayed in rooms A (2 doubles) and B (1 king) overlooking the beach. You hear the waves crashing (even with window closed), but you also hear locals going about their business so if you're a light sleeper, bring earplugs. There are rockers and a hammock and fans on the balcony; the rooms are clean, simple, air-conditioned (with there was a ceiling fan though), and have a wardrobe for your clothes. No mini-fridge to keep water cold so suggest you bring a foldable cooler if you plan on staying awhile (cooler is great for the beach anyway). The open-air restaurant is quite good (good prices, excellent service) and all staff are welcoming and helpful. This is a real gem!

Room tip: Best views and balcony are for rooms A and B.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Kyla, thank you for your feedback. We do our best so each guest has a great vacation experience. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 19 May 2019

I stayed in a budget room which was very nice for the low cost. Bed was comfortable, area was quiet, very short walk to the beach and restaurants. Housekeeping offered to clean room altho I was only there for 2 nights. I was able to check in early. I needed ibuprofin for shoulder pain, and staff gave me some so I didn't have to go looking for it. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2019

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is good to know that our efforts to make sure everyone has a excellent vacation.

Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

I loved this hotel. Its location just across the beach was PERFECT, so easy to get to Conchal from here. I love hearing the waves from the giant bed (splurge for the beachfront rooms with a shared balcony, it's worth the $10-15 more). There were some works being done to improve road quality so we had some noise&dust around 8/9am but it's not something permanent, it should all be done by now. I read reviews complaining about the bar next door being loud. It is true but it didn't bother my sleep or my peace to be honest and we were there on a Thursday and Friday nights. The staff is extremely nice and welcoming and I loved the gray kitty that was on the premises. I would stay here again. Great value for the offer.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We greatly appreciate your honest review. Thankfully the noise and the dust from the roadwork is over (for now). We hope you will come again.

Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

Do not book a room here if you plan on using your room to sleep. Loud pounding music till late at night. This is not an understatement. I read negative reviews about noise before I booked & thought oh it can't be that bad. It is that bad.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

We are sorry to hear that your visit was disrupted by the music from the local businesses. Depending upon the time of year, the noise can be intrusive. We hope your future travels will be enjoyable. Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 April 2019

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Brasilito for a week. I am so happy that we found this hotel! We could not be happier with our stay and the staff at both the hotel and the restaurant at the hotel. We found this hotel while researching local hotels next to the Westin Resort. We attended a wedding and all of the other guests stayed at the Westin but the cost per night was very costly, more than we could afford for a week stay. It was a short walk on the beach over to Playa Conchal and to the Westin. Hotel Brasilito was super cute. Everything we needed for our stay. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay. They treated us like family and was very welcoming. Bernadette at the hotel assisted us with transportation which was seamless and the shuttle ride was great to and from the airport to the hotel. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and we had the ocean front room with the nice balcony and hammock. I could not have asked for a better hotel so close to great restaurants, bars, super markets, and the beaches. The reception desk had a booklet filled with different tours you could book. We went on a waterfall tour which was amazing. I would love to have had more time to do some of the other tours like the Turtle Tour, which my friend did and said it was awesome, the volcano tour, ATV tour, sunset tours, etc. I want to book another trip here in the near future. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay Hotel Brasilito.

Room tip: best view - ocean front room
Date of stay: March 2019