“Hotel ok”

Merica Hotel Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Nakuru
Cuisines: African
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The hotel is in town centre hence easy to reach. Nice food though abit expensive. Abit old fashioned kind of hotel

Reviewed 9 February 2017

bar is nice.... good music. security is well guarded! I love to be there when i have family meetings or with friends-> suitable

Reviewed 3 September 2014

a bit of smiles from the bar tenders makes a whole lot of difference, though the oasis pub is nice and Rachael very helpful

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Had an excellent if slightly overdressed chef's salad which was just what I wanted after a long hot day. Drinks cold and restaurant lacks atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I was not staying there but was eating at the restaurant when my bag was stolen from right next to me. When I reported it to the police, they said it was the third time this has happened in as many months!

Management dealt with it really badly. They promised to take me to the police station to report it and then were not there at the agreed time. I tried repeatedly to go with them and before I finally went to report it I went to the hotel and asked if anyone could come with me or show me where the station was. They said no as protocol was that the manager had to take me. However, he had disappeared and was not answering his phone. So in the end I got the address and went on my own.

At no point did they mention that they were insured and could claim on their insurance - only the police told me this and the hotel then confirmed it, but were very vague on how to do it. Fortunately I am insured through my work and this seemed a lot less hassle than going through them.

2  Thank GlOBe_Tr0tTiNG