- Nice Room (Junior Suite)
- Cappucciono at the breakfast was good
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Breakfast like in a cheap two star hotel. Only sweat stuff and no vegetables. BTW you have to pay extra for e.g. one boiled egg 5 euro and for one fresh orange juice 6 euro (see foto). Furthermore I found it quite susturbing that there were people in the bathrobe at the breakfast.
- Super slow WiFi connection in the room.
- The Spa area and pools were just disappointing: mould, broken tiles, steambath without steam, no relaxing atmosphere at all.
- The entire hotel smells like sulphur due to the spa area.
- Overall no 5 star niveau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petriolo is located in the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by fascinating wild scenery as well as artistic and cultural itineraries of great interest. Immersed in the unspoiled beauty of the typical Mediterranean bush, the resort is only a twenty-minute drive from Siena, and 80 km from Florence, the capital of Tuscany. At Petriolo Spa Resort, well-being comes from nature itself, and predominantly from the hot sulfurous water which has been springing from the earth for thousands of years at 43° C, composed of elements capable of positively stimulating the entire organism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petriolo Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petriolo Hotel Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Resort Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Spa Resort Italy/Tuscany