Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$102
View deal
PricelineUS$102
eDreams
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$102
Etrip
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

The place is in a super quiet area, by the river, we slept window open with the noise of the water.. very relaxing
The pool (with jacuzzi on the side) is nice and quiet, a few hundreds meters away from the main hotel, with toilets and showers which is useful on the day of check-out because you can enjoy the day by the pool after you leave the room.
Breakfast with lots of varieties, even GF if you ask beforehand.
The standard room we stayed in had old furniture, no fridge and an “interesting” shower with curtains and no base… caravan stile: when you take your shower everything else will get wet in the restroom, including the floor, which means hazard if you get up at night to go to the toilet, as it’s slippery. I was told that is because we didn’t get a deluxe room but I think all rooms need to be safe not only the deluxe ones.

Hotel in località super tranquilla, immerso nel verde, vicino al fiume (puoi dormire con il rumore dell’acqua durante la notte se lasci la finestra aperta).
La piscina pure tranquilla, adiacente ad uno stabile separato, con docce e bagni (utile per usufruirne il giorno del check-out . C’è pure una zona idromassaggio!
Le camere molto base, senza frigor, con arredamento un po’ vecchio ma in ordine e pulite. La camera standard da noi usata ha una doccia a pavimento senza piatto doccia, con una tendina, stile camper : ti fai la doccia e si bagna tutto quello che c’è in bagno. Il pavimento rimane bagnato e quindi con rischio di scivolare se si va a gabinetto dopo. Mi hanno detto che le standard sono così mentre le Deluxe no, ma personalmente la sicurezza non mi sembra prerogativa solo del lusso ..

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

it is nowhere near the pics they have on their site. The hotel has lovely vintage style and beautiful location. However it is very visible it has been renovated a looong time ago and has no maintenance.
We went as a group and initially got a room that was not even listed (the rest of the group had economy rooms - but that is the deal of agency... probably) Our room was HORRIBLE - small and dark with dirty bathroom. I went to complain to reception - they did not seem surprised. We received another room, but a temporary one, as she said she has no vacant rooms - although they knew weeks ahead that our 50+ person group is coming.
The temporary room we got was with a HOLE IN THE ROOF. At this point I wanted to cry... When I went to complain again, I asked what room is this, and if they can show me the listed price, the receptionist quite rudely asked back "what's my problem as she already told me next day we will get a normal room". Later they at least fixed the hole and put on the heating.
On the second day we finally got a normal room. ...Not once did I hear an apology.
The quality of breakfast is not even worth mentioning - cheap hostels usually offer better than this "3*" hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Love at first sight! It is an old building with antique furniture, all very appealing. The bathrooms are modern. The breakfast is delicious. I wish I had more time to stay there. I can highly recommend it as a base for daytrips around Tuscany.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I would have liked to spend more time at this location. The old charm interior and the friendly service made me feel good. The surroundings are serene. The restaurant delivers excellent authentic Tuscan food. I looked at the river and the beautiful gardens from my bedroom window.
I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was our second stay here. It is amazing value, in a great location on the edge of the lovely old town of Pescia and very close to the beautiful mountains of Northern Tuscany. It was an old paper mill and has been very creatively turned into an amazing hotel building keeping many of the original features. But, and it is quite a big but, the management do not make as much of it as they could do. For some reason they have stopped using the lovely gardens in the evening. On our first stay they put a bar out there and some snacks, and it was a very pleasant place to spend all evening. Now they've decided instead to direct all guests wanting a drink or something to eat to their sister establishment the New York Pub, a short walk up the road. Why would anyone want to visit Italy to spend time in somewhere called the New York Pub, which is nowhere near as nice as the hotel. We were told that this move had been implemented at the beginning of July. Please management, reverse this decision, or we shall not be going back. The staff are mostly helpful - a big thank you to Antonio who is fantastic - but some others definitely need to smile a little more. We guess the garden closure decision is all to do with saving money, so presumably staffing levels are at a minimum, which shows. Please get your act together San Lorenzo before it's too late.

Room tip: Our rooms at the back were quite noisy
Date of stay: July 2017